Valentino's party crash

Once Valentino had Alastor in his clutches he turned to you as Yo u looked at Alastor with scared eyes. "Alastor!" You said as you were about to free him when the vines shocked you. "Ouch!" You yelled with pain as Valentino only gave you a hideous smirk. "I wouldn't do that if I were you princess."

"Why you-" You heard Charlie say as she turned full fledge demon and was ready to attack. But Valentino waved his finger and she was also trapped in his vines. "I don't think so your majesty. You wouldn't want your daddy to find out what you did to his friend now do you?" He said in a rather cute tone. Charlie couldn't speak but managed to roll her eyes in disgust. Vaggie started to get her weapon but with Valentino's book, she knew it was completely useless.

Jake, one of the firecrackers that (A/g) told you about, replied, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Simple. Two thing actually but I'll start with the first one." Valentino answer as he looked at Alastor who looked like he wasn't gonna last long. "Please, let him go!" You pleaded again Valentino ignored you. "Do you remember that night? Where you held that women in your killing hands. And that night where that little girl stood before you and was so traumatized that she killed herself?" Valentino kept his face straight but something inside of him made him wanna kill Alastor now.

Meanwhile, you were looking at him like he was crazy. "Alastor, what's he talking about?" You asked as you started to shake a little bit. Alastor was struggling to much to even talk. Valentino chuckled with delight. "Don't worry I'll tell you."

——————-

October 27, 1934

Alastor was right now strangling a women who was begging him to stop. "No...Al...please." The woman said as she kept hitting him. Alastor was in a blind rage as he squeezed her neck harder and harder. Before he knew it, the woman's face was blue and was dead before she hit the ground.

"Mama?" Alastor flinched when he saw the child to his right. The child was a little girl with ponytail on each side of her head and had a terrifying face. "Mama!" She yelled at the father ran to her aid.

Alastor quickly noticed the open window and was out before the man was racing upstairs.

——————-

When Valentino finished the story, you were stunned to your very core. "Alastor...you...you..."

"Funny when a man kills hundreds of people he forgets who he actually killed until it's too late. You wanna know what else is shocking?" Valentino asked. When no one answered him, he simply said, "I was the father of that girl." Valentino's face was stone cold but ya voice said exactly what he was feeling. Hatred, anger, betrayal, hurt, and most of all, revenge.

Valentino noticed how pale Alastor was and rolled his eyes in disgust. "Fool. Can't stand being suffocated to death." He said as he finally released Alastor. Alastor fell limp to the floor. "Al!" You said as you rushed to him worried that he was hurt. You figured Valentino finally got his revenge. He'd probably leave everyone alone.

But Valentino barely even begun. He looked away from Alastor to (A/g) and Angel. "Now, for my second reason."