02

The monitor room:

A lot of people were searching for Clary and Jace. Anabella was in middle of the room getting information about Clary and Jace, but also searching for Valentine, or even his people. Soon she heard something that came from Alec. She aproaches the boy.

Alec got his phone out while talking with Izzy. When he looked at it he saw a photo sent by Luke. In the picture was something like a zombie or something like that.

"What is that?" The Lightwood siblings got startled by the voice. They turned around to see the owner and it was no other than Anabella Herondale.

The siblings tensed not knowing what to tell the girl in front if them, or what to expect from her reaction. Anabella grew impatient and the raised a brow in annoyance.

"It's a strânge photo that somebody sent to me." Alec said holding his phone.

Anabella them took his phone to look at the photo. After the examineted the phone she looked at the siblings with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You are friends with Luke Greymark? Ex-member of the Circle, ex-shadowhunter, now werewolf and parabatai with Valentine Morgenstern?" She said with an angry face and if the looks could kill, Alec and Izzy would be dead by now.

"He is the Alpha of the New York pack." Alec said.

"This could be linked to Valentine. Why don't we send Alec and Izzy to go and take care of that thing?" Maryse asked Anabella.

The blonde girl stood a little to take in all the posibilities. She then looked at the Lightwoods and said.

"No. If this is something liked to Valentine and this attacked the pack of wolves then it's my duty as a shadowhubter to go and try to solve the problem Valentine caused." Anabella said with her head help high and looking at all three.

"Now. Isabelle, go and prepare the lab, we will need it so we can take care of that creature." Anabella then turned around and started to walk. She the stopped and looked at Alec. "Are you coming or what?"She said and then she started to walk again. Alec run a little to catch up with the girl and when they were out of the Institute, Anabella put her hood on.

The walk was peaceful and they were walking in silent by each other. The think about the silence is that it wasn't an awkard one. Alec seemed to be comforted when he was walking with Anabella and for a reason he didn't have to say anything for that.

When they arrived at the Chinesse restaurant, Luke was already out examining the strange body. Anabella and Alec made their way to Luke and they greeted him.

"It's definitely a forsaken." Was all that Anabella had to say.

Luke then denied. "I don't think so. He was harder to kill. It attacked like he had a plan or something."

"We can take him to the Institute to make a full autopsy." Anabella recomended.

"Woah, woah, woah. I get that I called you, actually I called Alec, but I didn't want anybody to take over." Luke said suspicious.

"I am not an anybody. I am Anabella Herondale, and trust me when I say that we are greatful for your help, and let me tell you that all we want to do is to help you too. If you don't know, we are on the same side, and it is against Valentine. So if someone here should be skeptical, that should be me, because in front of me is an ex-member of the Circle that was once ruled by Valentine and above of that, in front of me is actually Valentine's parabatai." Anabella said with a stern look on her face.

"Ok." Luke said. "I get it."

Anabella looked at Luke skeptical at how easy was for him to just let go. He then looked at Alec and asked.

"Do you think Valentine was behind all of this?" Luke asked.

"No question. What do you think he was after?" Alec replied.

"Homestly....me." Luke said looking at the zombie in front of him.

"You think he is after ex-member of the Circle?" Alec questioned.

"Actually, I think he after the old crew." Luke admited.

"Then we should put extra wards on the Institute then." Anabella said.

"Right for Hodge." Alec said.

"And your parents." Anabella said looking at the dead body.

"W-What? " Alec asked confused.

Anabella looked confused at Alec and turned to him.

"Your parents were members of the Circle." Anabella said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You didn't know?" Luke asked. "Together they were almost as bad as Valentine." He continued.