62

Anna woke up next day with a headache. She rubbed her temples and the went in the bathroom.

When the got up the saw her phone lighting up and saw a message from Izzy.

The head of the Institute wants to see you ;).

Anna shrugged. She changed her clothes, toed her hair and walked to the office.

"Look Jace, I don't know why you want to talk to me but if it's about grandma then-" Anna said but cut herself off when she saw Alec in front of her.

"Hey." He greeted with a smile.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Izzy told me that Jace wanted to see me." Anna said getting closer to him.

"Correction. Izzy said that the Head of the Institute wants to see you." Alex said smirking.

"Yeah but Jace is-" Anna said confused but then she realized. "By the Angel Alec!" Anna said jumping in his arms and hugging him. Alec chuckled and spun her around. He then put her down and Anna hold him at arm lenght. "How fix it happen?" Anna asked.

"Well, Jace doesn't like the politic things and he didn't wanted to stress you more thinking about you dealing with the London Institute and your powers. So he named me." Alec explained with a big smile.

Anna smiled wide and pulled him for a kiss. "My handsome boyfriend is the Hear of an Institute. I truly am a lucky woman." Anna said smirking.

"And I am a lucky man." Alec said and kissed Anna. They soon deepened the kiss and Anna took some steps back. She was met with the edge of the desk and she sit on it, Alec pulling her closer to his body and getting his body between her legs.

"Alec, babe." Anna said looking at Alec holding him by the colar of his suit, while biting her lip. "I know you are in the mood, me too actually, but it's too early in the morning and it's your first day as head and I don't think you want people finding out that you had sex with your girlfriend on your desk." Anna said smirking.

Alec chuckled and rested his forehead on hers. "I guess I got too excited." He said looking her in the eyes.

"Me too babe. I am so proud of you Alec! Of everything you did." Anna said and pecked his lips.

"I wouldn't have done that without you by my side." Alex said.

"I was doing what a good girlfriend will do." Anna shrugged and Alec just started to popper her face with kisses. Anna giggled and pushed him away. "Alec, that tickles." She said smiling.

"Let's go baby girl. I have an announcement to make." Alec said and took her hand helping her down his desk.

"Yes Mister." Anna said making a militaric salute and Alec chuckled. He hold her hand and they got out of the office. 

They gathered everybody in the monitor room and Anna smiled and turned to Alec. She fixed his jacket and looked at him smiling. "Good luck Mr. Lightwood." Anna said and walked down the stairs next to Izzy. Jace soon came in and Anna smiled at him and Jace gave her an hug.

"I am sorry for the way I acted last night." Jace said and Anna smiled.

"It's alright baby brother. I can't stay angry at you for too long." Anna said smiling.

"I am so glad I have a sister like you." Jace said and hugged her tight.

"I am glad to have a brother like you too Jace. And I am so happy you gave the position of head to Alec, no offense." Anna said raising her hands in defence.

Jace chuckled and smiled at her. "No taken. I am a warrior but Alec is a leader." Jace confessed. He then got closer to Anna's ear. "And I must say I had a talk with Sebastian this morning. He was talking a lot about you, and about you and Alec." Jace said.