28

//COY'JAI

I had been on my feet literally all day with no breaks, I had got to the shop around nine feeling like the best thing on earth after Christian literally fucked my brains out so I was feeling real light on my feet until out of nowhere I had six clients sitting in the waiting area and two on the way. I had posted that I was taking walk-ins until 5 and ontop of that one of the hairstylist who had a few clients needed last minute appointments. Of course I wasn't gonna turn down the money but I didn't wanna miss Christians dad dinner so I couldn't afford to take a lunch break if I wanted to be out the shop in time, plus I had forgot the wings he had got me lastnight so I was really just running on dick and three bottles of water.

"Coy?!" Ashlee the hairstylist here called before slightly knocking on my suite door "come in!"

"Girl it's like ten people out there waiting on you!" She screeched making my eyes get big "what time is it?" I asked "one forty five and I was gonna get some subway.. you want anything?" She asked "oh my God! Tell Nina the next person come in I'm not taking walk ins! I need to delete that post!" I said fanning my clients eyelashes I just had applied. I pulled my phone out and went to my Facebook and Instagram deleting the post "and um yeah just get me a six inch steak and cheese, I'll text u what I want on it" I stated taking a ten dollar bill out my apron and passing it to her.

"Okay gotcha!" She smiled before closing the door back.

I really wasn't expecting for me to be having clients like this so fast! Yeah I was doing makeup like crazy before but I knew when I first started out it took a long time for me to even see three people in one day now it's my second day working and I gotta do twelve faces? It kept me out of my head and I was just happy luck was finally on my side.

"I love ittt oh my gosh! I'm so happy to have found you girl, you definitely got a client for lifeee" the girl sitting in my chair said, she was my last client and it was going on five thirty.

"I'm honored thank you!" I smiled while she paid me "no forreal ima need you damn near every other day! You just don't understand" she said "I'm here you know where to find me! I do have a booking website I can text it to you so you don't have to wait next time" I explained "okay what's your number so I can text you?" She asked before I gave her my number. "Okay see you later" she smiled standing from my chair and leaving the suite. I sighed before making my way out behind her "Ashlee can you please do me some light curls and fix this part?" I asked seeing she was sitting in her chair on her phone. "Yes ma'am!" She said getting up out her seat.

Once she did my hair I paid her and went to fill in eyebrows a little since I didn't have time to do my makeup. I didn't have to drive far to get to Christians but I did still wanna jump in the shower, so I was real behind on time.

"Christian we don't have time!" I mumbled while he kissed on my neck "we can be late I already know the food not gone be ready" he said placing his hands between my legs "what if it's traffic? It's already a long drive as it is" I said moving away from him and picking the light washed bootcut balmain jeans up off the bed he bought me. I slid them on under my towel "good job they fit perfect" I smiled walking into the bathroom to see myself while taking my towel off "yeah I know, here." He said passing me the Celine tshirt he bought and I slipped it on. He talked all that shit about me wearing a jogging suit and here he was in a grey one.

I removed my bonnet and unpinned my curls before tying my shirt in a knot in the front, not showing skin but just to make the look cuter.

"And these the heels they a half size big cause the lady said they run small" he said before coming back in the bathroom either a saks bag. This guy was something different, I was cool with my simple fashion nova outfits you wouldn't catch me spending over two hundred for a pair of jeans let alone a thousand that's why my mama was the knock off queen.