34

Coy'Jai

"You still mad?" Michael asked as we sat across from each other playing drunk uno. "I'm pissed actually because first of all he knows first hand what I've been thru and at the end of the day he never even asked he just assumed and I feel like that's just so fucked up then to say some hoe shit like he want everything back he gave me? That was so low cause he knows how bad shit been for me!" I said grabbing the bottle pouring my self a shot.

Earlier Michael took me to the jewelry unlimited and let me pick out my own jewelry and instead of the custom chain I just decided on two tennis necklaces. I wasn't even into big jewelry even though the chain Christian got me wasn't big I still would rather a plain tennis chain over a custom name one.

Stopped at a restaurant ate dinner and brought Sarai back some food and then she left going to her best friends house leaving us alone.

"Yeah like the principle of it I get it" he said and I nodded "I do appreciate you but if you just gone take the shit back then please just take it back now" I spoke looking at him "I could buy all this 100 times I don't give a fuck to take nothing back from nobody, now draw 4" he said making me roll my eyes.

It was going on 11 and we already started getting drunk while at the restaurant and then Sarai asked to bring some food back and we stopped and grabbed us a bottle and just started playing card games. "uno out!" I cheesed slamming my last card down it was the first game I won tonight since he kept cheating "now take three shots loser" I pressed he clearly was tryna get me drunk but little did he know my tolerance was too high so losing wasn't effecting me.

"Come here" he laughed moving the cards out the way before drinking from the bottle "what you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist using his other hand to put the bottle on the coffee table "I don't care we can do whatever" I said looking out the windows at the lights outside while he ran his fingers thru my greasy hair. Fuck I had an appointment tomorrow it had slipped my mind for a second. I sat in his lap while he played in my hair it was comforting and Christian slipped right out my mind.

"What you in deep thought about?" He asked making me look at him "nothing really I just can't believe I have a stranger in my house" I lied I really couldn't believe I was around him with my hair not done and no lashes looking crazy. "You keep calling me a stranger and I feel like I've known you my whole life" he said licking his lips he was just so adorable.

"You don't even know my last name"

"So! I still feel like I've known you my whole life" he said making me stare at him before bending down some and kissing his lips I couldn't help myself literally.

I leaned down getting more into the kiss adding tongue while he ran his fingers down my back and played with the strings of my pajama bottoms before actually pulling the strings making the band loosen up. We went from kissing to him kissing on my neck to my titties and it just all felt so good.

"Mm yes" I moaned before he flipped us over now he was on top of me "look at that" I smiled running my hands over his hard print showing through his jogging pants. I slipped my bottoms off before wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him back closer, we kissed some more while I messed with the strings on his pants untying them and slipping my hand inside massaging him. He lifted up grabbing the bottle from the table drinking some then putting it back down.

"Ion want you coming to me tomorrow crying saying you can't believe you cheated on your boyfriend" he smirked making me roll my eyes "if you scared to have sex with me just say that cause you seen me get broke up with earlier" I said pulling his pants and underwear down letting his dick spring free. He was blessed forsure but it wasn't too big where it would hurt. I massaged it before leaning down wrapping my lips around it letting it slide all the way down my throat.