29

//COY'JAI

"So how's everything going with Christian?" Shayla asked while we waited in the waiting area of the spa.

"That shit ain't gone work, we already then had a fight" I mumbled scrolling thru my Instagram.

"What you mean fight?" Britt asked "we got into it cause of Ant! The messiest shit in the world happened the other night and I guess he wasn't feeling it"

"What happened?"

"Man so he invited me to dinner at his parents-"

"You met G?" Britt asked cutting me off making me glance at her.

"Who is G?"

"The nigga daddy girl! How the fuck you don't kno who G is?" Britt screeched making me roll my eyes "anyways he invited me to dinner at his parents for his dads birthday, I'm outside talking to his mom he come out telling me Ant was there and you know instantly I felt like I was being set up cause what? He basically like  both they daddy's was cool back in the day or whatever bunch of bullshit, so I took it upon myself to tell him Ant bought me the house"

"Now why would you tell on yourself bitch!" Shayla said "becauseeee I panicked I didn't kno' what was gonna happen. So anyways we eating this nigga Ant starred at me the whole time so I know Christian peeped so then he text me basically saying I used him and I'm just like how the fuck did I use anybody? A bitch was addicted to heroin because of him! Like literally I need therapy from the shit, the least you could do was make my life as comfortable as possible! I never even fucked him bro, so whatever Christian had a few drinks so on the way back to his house we kinda argued cause he saw the messages between me and Ant and I just told him like I'm not your bitch what you tripping for?" I said and they both looked at me like I was dumb "oh and he told me I need to sell the house!"

"That nigga crazy" Shayla laughed "but I mean we all witnessed you in a fucked up as state and he probably just can't understand how you could still even keep in contact with the guy" Britt said "if that was his reason for acting possessive I could understand but it wasn't the nigga really think I'm his bitch and that's all it is it to it, he literally saw the messages and I was basically hoeing him. Then why the fuck Ant gone say you think that nigga saved you! I saved you! Like first of all Mr. nigga it's your fault I was even in that situation!!" I stated.

"Yeah both them niggas tripping. I think part of Christian was coming from a good place though" Shayla said making me wave her off.

"Don't get me wrong I appreciated the fact Christian cared and deep down inside it turned me on, but the fact still stands I'm not your bitch! Niggas think gifts equal we together but soon as I get to acting like we is a nigga ain't gone do shit but push me away! Ion have time for mind games" I said "well shit you put it like that then hey, these niggas do love tryna play it so crazy" Britt shrugged.

"Plus it's only been damn near three weeks! Nigga don't know me from a can of paint"

"Aw yeah you right.. you can't be mad you put that oochie coochie on em now his mind gone" Shayla laughed making me roll my eyes then chuckle "don't push him away Coy see where it goes, at least let him be yo escape from the bullshit" she added.

It had been almost a whole week since I seen or heard from Christian while on the other hand Anthony texted me everyday.

I just didn't understand why Christian wanted to fall in love so fast of course I liked him but I really didn't feel like the extra shit that came with having a nigga! Now I'm sitting up going crazy.

"Let's just enjoy our day.. turn our phones off and relax! No niggas no extra ass shit" Shayla said grabbing her phone out her purse I'm guessing to turn it off and I did the same.