30

Disclaimer: I'm changing her age to 22 lmaoooo 18 is so wild to be having to go thru all this.

//COY'JAI

"So when was you gone tell me about you and him" Jayson asked bringing his drink to his lips. Firstly Christian didn't tell me it was Ron's babymamas birthday dinner we were attending neither did Jayson they just made it seem like we were going to a simple ole dinner. No we were at Ruth Chris in the private dining area with the whole birthday decoration shabang thing and about 25 people here. Luckily I was dressed to impress but damn they couldn't mention it?

"I was scared honestly I didn't think it was gonna even be something to tell" I replied picking up my wine glass and sipping it looking over everybody at the table. "You should've been scared you should've never even did the shit but it is what it is, be careful tho ion wanna have to beat Christian ass" he chuckled making me snicker and smirk.

"He wish he could" Christian added butting into the conversation I didn't even know he was listening.

"Yeah whatever nigga"

They served dinner and we watched Ron's baby mom Destiny open up gifts, I felt bad because soon as we got here we walked in on Ron getting loud with her and like grabbing her up in the hall way. I didn't like shit like that at all and I was gone check Ron right then and there but I didn't wanna damper the mood but I was forsure gonna check Christian about it later cus I'm just hoping they don't condone that.

A man putting his hands on a women was flat out wrong ontop of that she's pregnant and looked very far along too then it's her birthday like don't be a fucking party pooper.

"Are we still going bowling? We can get drunk ass fuck" Shayla asked leaning into me while we just watched everybody else. They were all just socializing, dinner had been served gifts had been open and I thought it was time to go but boy was I wrong.

"If we ever make it out" I mumbled. It was just me and Shayla because Britt was sick.

"I already kno' Jayson gone be so pissed at me for not telling him about you and CB but oh well"

"Yeah.. and it's sad because we all know what kinda bullshit CB be on he's just tryna protect me and I really should leave him alone"

"Girl here you go you better enjoy that man while you can if we being technical Jayson ain't shit either but he doing right by me as far as I know so he need to let y'all be" she and I kind of agreed. Jayson was indeed a hoe him and CB were definitely lady magnets.

"Come on we leaving" Christian spoke approaching us making me roll my eyes "where's Jay?" I asked looking around the room for him "he getting valet to pull the cars up"

"Are we still going bowling?" I asked him while we walked towards the exit.

"Naw I'm really kinda tired maybe this weekend" he mumbled throwing his arm around my shoulder while me and Shayla linked hands. We said our goodbyes and left the restaurant and went back to his house.

"Soo do Ron always put his hands on his babymama?" I asked taking my shoes off and putting them back in the box.

"You seen that shit? It caught me off guard fareal I ain't wanna get on his ass infront of his babymoms tho you kno a nigga ego would've been shattered" he said sliding his Lanvin hoodie off "yeah same I just ain't wanna ruin the party but he dead ass wrong" I said "and I think you need to say something!"

"Okay anymore requests?" He asked making me smirk "I'll let you kno' if I think of something" I said while he sat down on his couch turning the tv on. I took the time to wash my face and shower while he watched the basketball game.