12

August 3, 2019
Saturday//COY'JAI

    I had watched four men come in and clean the dead body up that had been laying in the middle of Anthony's living room for over an hour handcuffed to a bar stool.

In all honestly I was happy to just be handcuffed to his kitchen stool and I was thankful that he didn't just leave me exposed and gave me some proper clothes to put on cause the whole situation did look sketchy ass fuck. He could've beat my ass black and blue but I was still sitting pretty while he went thru my phone.

"Why didn't I just stay my ass upstairs" I mumbled to myself while picking with my finger nails.

"Yo Ant we taking her with us?" One of the guys asked eyeing me. He was tall, darkskin, with a nice cut body and dreads that probably hung to the middle of his back but I couldn't tell cause they were wrapped up.

"I'm not going no damn where with nobody unless I'm getting dropped off at home" I snapped looking at him then at Anthony who had just came from the basement.

"You not in the position to be fucking talking!" The dread head snapped back making me roll my eyes and look at Anthony.

"Naw y'all go ahead"

"You better kill this bitch- one false move a have us all fucked up" the guy said as I continued to look at Anthony who was avoiding all eye contact with me.

Of course I was going to keep my mouth shut about tonight. This was most definitely something I was gonna take to the grave if he let me live.

"Man just gone ahead I'll call you" Anthony mumbled before they dapped each other up and he walked him to the door.

I looked over at the spot where the dead man was it was so clean I was almost sure the blood was gone stain the marble floors.

"You really think I set you up?" I asked "naw but you did witness me killing somebody. Why the fuck you couldn't just listen Coy?" He asked "or why couldn't you just have not killed the man? The fuck! I was coming to check on you and make sure everything was okay" I said while he ran his hands over his face.

It wasn't my first run in with a dead body but I was praying it was my last. I know death is one thing that's promised in life but seeing body's with blood pouring for em' was traumatizing I didn't give a fuck how hard you was that shit was something that a fuck with yo mental forreal.

"On my daddy and my brother I ain't gone say shit" I said and he nodded "ima just have you cool out here for a lil minute" he said.

I'm fucked.

-

"Here tell yo people's you good" Anthony mumbled passing me my phone. He had dragged me out with him all day because 'he needed to keep an eye on me' mind you I had to do all this moving around in the heels I had wore to the club lastnight a pair of his jogging pants and a plain T-shirt. My wig was probably lifting I still had the same makeup on from yesterday and I was beyond tired because I hadn't been to sleep.

"Can I just go home?" I asked earning a glare from him "ask again Coy didn't I tell you to chill?"

"Okay... but can I go home? Like eventually you are gonna take me home right? I didn't set you up and I'm not gone say shit, and you doing all this shit in front of me on purpose! I don't wanna be in yo business" I said earning a chuckle from him.

"I take you home and I swear ta God you say anything to anybody I will kill you and whoever you tell" he said looking over at me sending shivers down my spine. I wasn't gone say shit if I made it out this situation alive.

After giving him my address and a couple more hours of running around he had finally dropped me off.

"Sarai!" I yelled once I stepped foot in my house. "Coy?! I'm upstairs" she yelled back as I locked the door and began untying my heels, it was like a breath of fresh air to be home.

I traveled upstairs seeing her in the kitchen eating some noodles. "My mom left?" I asked sitting my keys and wallet purse on the counter "yeah she left out a couple hours ago and Shayla nem left this morning" she said and I nodded "order us some pizza or something I'm starving, the money in my wallet" I said before going upstairs to my room and sitting down at my vanity, as bad as I wanted to shower I had to take off this wig.

I put the glue remover around the perimeter of my fore head before grabbing my dead phone and putting it on the charger.

I was more than sure I had lost my job because I was a no call no show today.

Soon as my phone turned on I was flooded with notifications. Earlier when Ant told me to text my people which would only be Britt and Shayla I didn't get a chance too cause my phone died and I wasn't even gone bother him about a charger since he was already in a bad mood.

Ant- when I call that phone u need to answer.

Me- what u want? My phone died.

Ant- tryna make sure u good, we good?

I reread the message before sitting my phone down and continuing to take my hair down. Believe it or not I was even more attracted to Anthony it turned me on that he could defend his self, and knew the right moves to make to get shit done cause if he wasn't quick on his feet we both probably would've been dead in his house right now.

He wasn't gonna know that tho' because I was put in harms way around him and I didn't like that.

After taking the wig off and detangling my braids I got in the shower and washed my hair.

"The pizza here!" Sarai yelled out while I was stepping out the shower.

"Okay!"

After eating I finished my hair, cleaned up, and unpacked some more before laying down. I had prayed so hard to get me out of that situation earlier and I was just happy to be home.

I had a gut feeling shit was about to get hectic and I wanted no parts. Name been it and I ain't in it!