22

//COY'JAI

"I wanna go get me a car now shit this nice ass fuck" I smiled admiring Shaylas new car, she had saved up her enough money and built her credit up to get her a Audi Q5 and it was so cute.

"Girl yes I'm so happy! Next I gotta find a place big enough for all them kids and I'll feel at ease" she smiled "and you is yo credit good it won't be shit to find atleast a four bedroom for y'all and give granny a break" I said putting my seatbelt on as she started the car up.

Shayla had called me saying she had something to show me and to get dressed and to my surprise I came outside to the white truck that looked like it came straight out of showroom, the windows wasn't even tinted yet and the car didn't even need it.

"Girl I really wanna get the house so she can move in it and try to update her house and rent it out" she explained and I nodded we was young as hell but we had to think like people twice our age or else we was gone be stuck in this fucked up ass lope like our parents.

"Shit you got the vision might as well! Then you can go to school get to license to be a RN you gone be set. You got the drive to do the shit!" I explained and she nodded "man and I just want you to kno' that shit you went through really made me put my big girl panties on! Before I really was on bullshit fucking with Lance crazy ass staying out all night not doing nothing productive, but one of us gotta get to it! You kno' if I got it you gone always be straight.. the whole time I'm just like damn if I would've had another car you wouldn't have even be walking. That shit damn near ate me alive" she said pulling off from in front of my house.

"Naw bitch don't even think like that.. that was no way yo fault! That nigga was weird ass fuck.. I was just prey in a predators game I ain't have no idea about! And plus we supposed to be out here having fun Shay you literally nineteen the only thing you  should have to worry about is tryna find the next party, not taking care of kids" I stated.

Shayla was the definition of a party animal but ever since last year all she would talk about was building her credit.. it didn't matter if she was hungover throwing up she was gone make sure she made her credit card payments or anything she owed.

Yeah it's sad we basically grown ass fuck and still kids but it's really life it's just the hand we was dealt.

"You right but you kno' we gotta do what we gotta do and the other day I wasn't meaning for you to just abandon Sarai but I can tell you first hand how it feel to have that responsibility and just be free for as long as you can.. that's all I was tryna say" she explained and I nodded I definitely felt where she was coming from and where Britt was coming from.

"Yeah I kno' but if Ant really do get me a place ima make sure Sarai straight cause I already kno' how inconsiderate Felicia is.. we actually got into it earlier cause she thought she was gone come at me sideways about going to get a job! I'm so sick of her shit bro, like cmon I ain't tryna guilt trip nobody about what I then been thru for real.. but damn bitch can I gather my brain before you try to throw me back to the wolves??"

"Oh no she didn't Coy.. she really be doing some hoe ass shit! What did Ant say?" She asked "I talked to his realtor earlier and told her what I was looking for she said by Friday she a have some properties lined up to look at" I said messing with my fingers. A part of me really thought Ant was gone be on some bullshit but I got the call around 10 this morning and seen he was dead ass.

"See everything gone work out just fine! Oh and yesterday when I was getting my hair done Erica told me to tell you she had a suite available for you whenever you ready"

"Oh yeah I need to call her I just ordered everything I needed for my kit! Ima have to go get me a car fareal now if I start working in the shop since Felicia wanted to be petty and take my keys and give them to Sarai" I sighed "Aw naw, hell naw! Bitch why you ain't say that!!! I then gave the shooter to Caleb" she said referring to her little brother "Uhuh I got enough money to go get me something I just gotta get around to it.. I don't really know how shit works" I told her as she exited the freeway.