14

//CHRISTIAN

"You working fa' other niggas now?" I questioned looking dead at Mari it was some fishy shit going on and I wasn't with the shit

"Naw man y'kno I ain't even on no shit like that- who the fuck even came telling you that? I told you this nigga from the NO had me holding some shit for em" he explained shit did slip my mind sometimes but I know for a fact he ain't tell me that.

"What he have you do?"

"Mannn I can show you better than I can tell you it's some crazy shit" he said before pushing his self off the kitchen counter and exiting the room with me and Jay not to far behind him.

Once we hit the basement stairs I looked back at Jay making sure he had his strap and he nodded. Mari was one of my top workers I trusted him but at this point anything was possible and I'd be damned if a mothafucka caught me slipping in my shit.

"What the fuck is that smell?" Jason complained.

"Who the fuck are they?" I asked seeing five people tied up with black bags over they face in suits.

"Governors nigga"

"Governors? Fuck typa' shit.. who the nigga who asked you to do this? How you kno' him? How much he pay you?" Jason asked as I looked around the basement seeing the dog cages was empty.

"Man let's go back upstairs" Mari mumbled I was gone kill his ass bringing this hot ass shit in my spot.

"This nigga named Ant- remember G was sending me to get them loads from Florida? That's who I was getting the shit from" Mari said referring to my pops.

"How he find you tho?" I asked watching him "nigga I don't kno' I just figured G sent him here" he said and I nodded.

"How long they been here?" Jason asked while I walked towards the front of the house and pulled my phone out. I ain't like this shit and if my dad had some shit to do with it I was gone be pissed.

"Yo, where you at?"

"Golf course what's up?" He said "fuck you got going on over here on North?" I asked "come by the house around 6" he mumbled before hanging up.

"Jay come on!" I yelled leaning in the archway of the kitchen nodding towards the side door. I had other shit to tend to and a coupla' fucked up ass white people wasn't nowhere in my plans for the day.

"You kno' niggas on some disrespectful shit right" Jason mumbled pushing the fence open "naw ion think so but I fasho got some words for that nigga when I see him"

"Niggas starving forreal" jay said as we got in his car "we gotta hit Tay first tho"

-

//COY'JAI

"So she just be gone like this all the time? No explanation?" Sarai asked "welcome to my world niece" I laughed while we picked out her some school clothes. Agitated wasn't even the word but for the sake of my niece I wasn't even gonna express my frustration towards my mama, I didn't want her feeling uncomfortable. In all honestly it was nice having somebody around that was family and I ain't have shit else to do so I didn't care it was just the principle. Felicia took on this responsibility so she should be here handling her shit.

After hitting a few stores up we decided to head home since she wanted to order some clothes offline, which was fine with me I was tired!

"I gotta stop by Britts and grab this shirt.. you wanna ride or you wanna go home?" I asked watching as she nearly dozed off in the passenger seat. "Uh I'll go home I have to be at work early" she mumbled and i nodded, she had just started her new job at footlocker part time and she was taking it serious and I respected that.

"Make sure you lock the door and set the alarm! Call if you need me" I mumbled as she opened the passenger door. I didn't really feel like going by Brittany's but she smoked and Sarai didn't so I was just tryna have a little session plus I needed this tshirt I had bought thru her from one of her friends that owned a clothing line.

"Look who finally then decided to show they face" Britt mugged as she held the screen door open for me. It had been a few weeks since I seen her or shay and that was my fault.

"Girl I been caught up with Sarai tryna make sure she straight" I stated walking past her and thru her front door. It was hot ass fuck outside the older I get it seem like the hotter it get.

"You need to be making sure you straight! Did you ever try to get your job back?" She asked closing and locking the door while I settled on the couch letting the cool AC relax me.

"You know they was on some bullshit I'm gone get it together tho I just wanted to make sure she was straight for school."

"Which is understandable but at this rate you grown ass fuck Coy so you ain't gone be able to be losing jobs and shit" she said and I just nodded. Brittany didn't know the real reason behind me losing my job and I was gone keep it that way. I took the constructive criticism and rolled up a wood while she continued to rant and roll up as well.

"Have you seen Ant? Since that shit happened at the pool party?" She asked as I sparked up and she sat next to me on the couch.

"Yeah" I lied "he made the nigga apologize but I still had to talk my shit" I laughed. I haven't seen Ant but he did call me up a few days later and put his friend on the phone who apologized for touching me and I still went off- at that point I didn't give a fuck and I was pissed I let him and the raggedy bitches he was with damn near hoe me in front of my girls.

"I was gone have Jay wack that nigga" she laughed making me shake my head and laugh with her cause I knew she was serious and Jason bored ass was always on go so I knew he would've did it.

I was gone get my life back in order and if I had to use Ant to get me back tight I would.