25

//COY'JAI

"Wake up" Christian mumbled running his fingers thru my hair with his arms wrapped around me and I laid on his chest.

"Mmm what time is it?" I asked squinting my eyes open seeing how bright the room was from the sun peeking through the curtains.

"Ten thirty"

"Ugh I was just so comfortable" I said. My drunk ass was supposed to leave before he woke up and get my day started looking for furniture.

"You wanna go get some breakfast or something?" He asked while I sat up stretching trying to cover my body with the sheet. Where was my robe?

"Um actually that sounds really good.. I just need to go get ready and we can" I said looking back at him, he was so damn fine and he knew it. I could just eat him the fuck up!

"Alright go ahead" he said running his fingers thru my weave again and down my back. "I don't want Jayson to know about this" I explained making him laugh "ion kiss and tell"

"Good.." I mumbled getting up from the bed seeing my robe on the floor and grabbing it putting it on.

"Ima knock when I'm ready" I said stretching some more and heading out his room.

I didn't have time to do shit, I took a quick shower scrubbing all that sex off before getting out and throwing on some leggings and a hoodie. I packed my room up real good and took everything down to my truck, it wasn't much since all of my clothes were still at Jayson's.

"What you got up for the rest of the day?" Christian asked as I finished off my orange juice.

"Uh a lot really I gotta few errands to run what about you?" I asked looking down at my empty plate. Luckily I didn't have a hangover but my stomach was empty so I cleared my plate.

"Yeah me too.. ima see you later tho? You can come over and we could chill watch some movies" he cheesed making me roll my eyes and smirk.

"Uh we a see about all that" I mumbled standing up from my seat and putting my jacket on and pulling my weave from under it "I'll text you" I added watching him watch me before I went to his side of the booth and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I left out the breakfast spot and out to my truck before getting my day started. I needed to go everywhere literally, I needed a bed, a couch, towels literally everything and I only had half the day to do it.

Ant- Good afternoon, I ain't have my phone yesterday but I see you got the keys! You good?
Me- thank you a million times❤️ really it's just a lot to take in rn but I'm perfectly fine for now thank you!
Ant- okay lmk if you need sumn I'll be back in next week can we get dinner?
Me- yeah see u then be careful!

I was at home now because I didn't know the measurements for my windows to try and buy curtains making me have to leave the city and come all the way out here before I received a call from Sarai.

"Coy can you come sign me out of school? Granny not answering and I just got into a fight and they won't let me leave without an adult!" She yelled angrily.

"Sarai what the fuck! Yeah here I come!" I said, Luckily I was able to stop at the furniture stores and ordered me a couch and bed and was able to get some bathroom stuff, but here I was having to drive forty minutes across town again. Where was Felicia? Who knows, she was never around when anybody truly needed her.

"Hello?" She answered groggily "Um you don't see yo phone bro?! Sarai just called saying she just got into a fight and I'm stuck in the middle of traffic!" I yelled into my phone seeing the freeway was backed all the way up.