24

//COY'JAI

"You feel comfortable with the nigga being this involved in yo life?" Jayson asked as we stood in the driveway of the new house. Surprisingly Janet the realtor called me early this morning telling me to come by her office and I was kinda skeptical cause it was only Monday but I guess Ant really meant what he said.

"I mean it ain't like he finna just stop by whenever he feel like it or be spending the night and shit. He wanted to ease his guilty conscious so I let him" I mumbled while we watched the guy Jayson hired put some security cameras up around the house.

"Plus with Felicia blowing up the way she did I really wasn't tryna miss out on no opportunities."

It was a nice four bedroom newly built two story home. It wasn't a mansion or anything but it was very modern and up to date and it was in a new gated community.

"Y'kno ion really give a fuck what you do in my opinion you grown but I'm still gone be cautious for you.. and on everything I love Jai I'll kill that nigga no if ands or buts about it. If it ever get like that you come to me!" He explained for the hundredth time.

"Thank you hopefully now I'm licensed I can handle my own but if I can't I got you on speed dial" I laughed flashing my new gadget that was hoisted on my hip inside my jeans.

"See I wish Shayla a take her dumbass to take the class" He chuckled while we walked thru the garage into the house.

"She get scared enough she will, but you think I'm wrong for not telling my mama?" I asked taking the cleaning supplies I brought earlier out the Target bags and placing them on the kitchen island. I was just gone hit a few spots with some bleach to clear out any bacteria left behind from when the house was on the market.

"Hell nah not after all that shit she said" he said sternly making me nod my head. The other night I ended up just telling them what had happened and to say everybody was livid.

"I don't know I was gonna have Sarai come move in but I just need some alone time... I wanna atleast get some furniture and ion want her telling my mama" I said eyeing him while he did something on his phone.

"Yeah just get some furniture first break in the crib then have her come, plus this kinda far from her school and job ain't it?" He asked "yeah she could just come whenever Felicia gone.. Sarai know how to keep her mouth shut. We still need to have us a little talk cause I kinda dropped the bomb on her the other day and I feel bad" I explained

"I'm sure she a understand Felicia was dead ass wrong and she bet not call me asking for no money or shit ever again" he said making me scrunch my face up "she was asking you for money? Jay.. don't tell me you fucked my mama?!" I said making him snap his head in my direction "oh fuckkkkk! Jay noooooo" I said dropping my head.

"I never said I did Coy" he said after smacking his lips.

"You did.."

"I did"

"Fuckkkkkk Jayson" I groaned making the man who was installing the cameras look back at us.

"Don't say shit Coy.. promise?" He said making me shake my head "secrets safe with me shit who the fuck ima tell?!" I said before laughing a little. Life was just funny ass hell sometimes couldn't even do nothing but laugh and keep it pushing.

We sat around waiting for the guy to finish mounting the cameras around the house then he mounted the two TVs I brought earlier at Walmart while I made Jayson help me disinfect almost every corner of the house.

I still had another night at the hotel I paid for so I was going to stay there for tonight and order a bunch of shit off Amazon I needed.

"Come out tonight for Irique birthday it's gone be lit" Jayson said making me snap my head at him.