17

//TUESDAY

"Yo I don't know where the fuck she could be!" Shayla yelled over the phone to Brittany.

"Okay calm down what happened! Talk slower!" Britt stated she was getting ready to leave out to meet her auntie and help with funeral arrangements but Shayla called stopping her dead in her tracks.

"I'm pulling up I'll tell you when I get there" Shayla yelled while flying down the side streets, her head was pounding so bad she didn't even know where to start.

Shayla pulled infront of Brittany's house leaving her car on and jumping out running towards her best friends front door. She still had her scrubs on from work but she didn't give a fuck her friend had been missing for more than twelve hours.

"Bitch so yesterday Felicia put Coy out on some bullshit so she came to my crib or whatever and my granny said around eleven lastnight she walked to the store and never came back!" Shayla said all in one breath.

"Did you check her location?" Brittany asked trying to locate the 'find my friends' app on her iPhone.

"Yes her phone dead! At first it was ringing now that bitch going straight to voicemail" Shayla said falling on the couch she was defeated and she knew her friend was in trouble, she could feel it in her gut.

"I'm finna call Sarai"

"I already did! She in school, I called Felicia she said she haven't seen her" Shayla mumbled.

Brittany knew Coy wouldn't just disappear without saying something but she didn't wanna panic and freak Shayla out.

"What about the nigga Ant.. he got any social media?" Brittany asked making Shayla jump up "my cousin Snake kno' him! Come on bitch"

Brittany grabbed her gun since she had her CPL, her keys and purse before they both left the house jumping in Shayla's car. Brittany sent her aunt a text informing her on what was going on and she couldn't make it, which she was sure her aunt would understand especially since everybody knew Coy and two of her cousins was gone be with her anyways to help.

Shayla drove the 30 minutes to her Aunty Vickies where she knew all her cousins was probably at and to no avail Snake was there.

"Hey Aunty" Shayla mumbled hugging her while eyeing Snake who had looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Snake what's up!" She smiled walking towards him as he nodded his head at the two girls avoiding eye contact with Brittany, after all he was the one who got 'rid' of her cousins body.

"Where yo friend Ant at? My homegirl missing" Brittany spoke up staring at him and his weird behavior "Shit ion even kno' he probably in the NO right na' who y'all homegirl?" He asked trying to change the subject "the lightskin girl who was over here with us- she went missing lastnight by grandma house" Shayla mumbled before she started breaking down in tears "I knew I should've made her drop me off" she continued to cry while Britt tried consoling her by rubbing her back and telling her it was gone be okay.

That alone struck a nerve for Snake he knew that Coy was in some shit since he had seen her at his friends house when he went to pick the body up but last he heard Ant said she was keeping her mouth shut so he wasn't understanding how she just was missing plus Ant hadn't called and said shit and this was the type of stuff Snake handled.

"I'm finna hit his line right na' hol on" Snake said before kissing his teeth. This was some bullshit!

-
//COY'JAI
A WEEK LATER

"Please let me go" Coy cried her throat was so dry from screaming her voice was starting to fade.

They had her zip-tied to a pole in a dirty basement where three men took turns misusing her, she didn't even understand how fate managed to put her in this predicament.

"I swear to God when I get outta here" she mumbled trying to squeeze her hands thru the zip tie but failed leaving her wrist bloody.

The last meal she had was at Shayla's grandmas the last shower she had was when she was still at home and her wig was halfway on her head, the only thing keeping it on is her cellphone she managed to turn off and slip under her wig cap when they kidnapped her.

She had come up with the idea that Ant had this done to her, she wasn't giving in so he sent his friends after her and she planned on fucking all them up when she got out.

"I should've set the play on that nigga" she mumbled looking down at her lap. It was so dark she couldn't even see her skin but she knew she was dirty. The floor was concrete and wet and she was butt naked and they had doped her up so much and beat on her she knew she was covered in dried up blood and whatever else covered the basement floor.

"Lord please"

After dozing off she was awakened by the light being turned on and footsteps "p-please can you untie me my arms" Coy begged and pleaded while the unknown person grabbed her neck.

"Mhm and when I get back you better be ready" he whispered pulling his knife from his back pocket and cutting Coy loose. She sighed hunching her shoulders over feeling her muscles in her shoulder on down relax.

The man walked off leaving the light on letting Coy get a good look around. Her arms were so weak she could barely manage to get her phone from under her wig. All week she had been fighting not even thinking to try and give in.

She powered her phone on and hurried to silence it before all types of notifications came flowing in. It was almost as if her fingers were numb as she typed Jason's name in and sent him her current location with HELP 911! Attached to it, she watched as the three dots popped up before she sent another message and hurried and turned her phone back off sliding it under her wig.

Hopefully help came!