4

Saturday Night
June 15, 2019

It was Shayla's 19th birthday and the three girls were headed to a strip club to celebrate, dressed to impress in all white they were sure to steal attention from the naked dancers who needed the attention

Once at the club the girls were getting super fucked up throwing money and drinking every shot being sent to them.

Shayla was in a private room giving Jason one of the best lap dances he'd ever received.

Brittany was dancing on Coy while Coy made it rain on her friend.

Brittany had seen Shay and Jason sneak off but kept it to herself as long as her friend wasn't being stupid for no nigga it was ok with her, to Brittany Shayla was just having her cake and eating it to.

In the VIP section CB had two strippers dancing in front of him making it rain. Chris was the youngest boy out of his big family he was calm, cool, and collected he almost reminded you of Mitch from Paid In Full not by the looks but by his actions- his personality, he was funny but chill for the most part.

"Aye ain't that yo girl" Ron said pointing over the balcony at Coy'Jai. Chris was confused because his girl was in New York with her peoples so he frowned his face up looking over the balcony not seeing anybody.

"Nigga what the fuck you talking bout?" CB yelled over the loud music confused on what Ron was talking about.

"Bro the girl from Jay house with the fat ass" Ron said making Chris looking at him funny, even if this mysterious person was his girl he didn't need to be pointing out she had a fat ass. He looked over the balcony once more seeing Coy throwing money on a stripper with Brittany right beside her.

"Nigga don't be saying she got a fat ass what's wrong with you" Chris yelled hitting Ron's chest before taking a shot, he didn't even know the broad but she seemed young and stuckup and that wasn't his type. Even though he was chill he liked wild girls who had a little experience and that description didn't fit Coy'Jai.

Back in the private room Jason was trying to get Shayla to come home with him but Shayla had already made plans with Lance.

"Why don't you leave that nigga alone? I can give you what you need" Jason said looking the girl in her eyes. He found his self really having love for her and she wouldn't let him in all they way.

"Jay please don't start you know I can't do that he'll try to kill me" Shay said kissing on his neck trying to get his mind off of that.

"Man do you know who the fuck I am? I'll kill that nigga if he ever put his hands on you" Jason said grabbing her neck gently so she could see he was serious.