19

//COY'JAI

    "I wanna kno' how the fuck all this shit happened" Felicia yelled throughout the hospital room while Jayson tried calming her down.

"Ma I don't kno" Jayson whispered.

He hadn't called Brittany or Shayla cause he didn't want them to see Coy like this but he made sure he called Felicia because she had been on him all week about finding her babygirl and at the end of the day she was Coy's mom.

Sarai sat in the corner watching her auntie just lay there.

Once they finally got Coy to the hospital her breathing had stopped but the doctors gave her a shot to reverse the opioids G had been injecting her with and she was doing fine now, just resting. Her wrist, head, and stomach were wrapped up due to the bleeding she had from trying to escape and getting beat.

"Who did this Jayson?" Felicia asked with tears burning her eyes, she couldn't help but to feel responsible for everything, she felt like if she wouldn't have put Coy out this wouldn't have happened.

"It's handled ma' I gotta get the story right with the police and the doctors" he mumbled running his hands over his face.

"Okay I'm going to call Shayla and Britt.. thank you Jay" she mumbled hugging him. It was all just too much for her.

//ANT

"So the whole time the nigga kidnapped her?" Sheila asked as she watered her plants. Anthony had stopped by his moms new house just to clear his conscious. It seemed like his whole family was moving to Georgia since he did.

"Yeah ain't that crazy? I'm sitting in the restaurant wit' Snake just having drinks at the bar and I get this here notification sending her location. So I click-"

"Wait how did you have her location?"

"I told you I was just tryna make sure she wasn't gone run off, but like I was saying I clicked the shit and I'm like this G crib. I was so pissed ma' like if he kept it real with me I wouldn't have even been mad like I had to prove a point" Anthony explained.

"I never liked his sneaky ass anyways" Sheila complained while snatching the weeds from around her strawberries "he was always tryna be on some backstabbing shit and I ain't like that" she continued.

Anthony knew anybody was capable of some bull Shìt but he ain't never think G. Granted he was a hothead and he was always being sneaky but Ant still thought they was cooler than that.

"He raped her like what typa weird shit is that? Nigga had money so he could get pussy matta' fact he had a ol' lady so it just ain't clicking what make you kidnap, drug, beat, and rape somebody?" Ant expressed the shit really made his stomach turn and if he could kill G a thousand times he would.

"Yeah I would've cut that morhafucka's dick off and let him live! Dirty ass morherfucka's, boy I tell ya" Sheila said she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"How old is the girl Ant?"

"18 that's what make it even worse" he said making his mother look up at him "boy you better get yo ass to that damn hospital with some flowers and money! She open her mouth it's ova! Lord have mercy, give me the strength Jesus!" Sheila groaned standing up and pulling her gloves off.

Ant was already on it, he had sent over a dozen flowers to the hospital, edible arrangements, cards and balloons. He just couldn't bring hisself to go to the hospital.

"Gone up to that damn hospital now Anthony!" Sheila yelled going inside her garage.

Anthony sighed pulling his phone out his pocket to check the time. The last thing he wanted to do was show his face in a hospital especially since he knew Coy thought he had something to do with her disappearance. He was in the public's eye too much to be involved in a loose ass kidnapping.

He drove to the bank making a withdrawal before running to the mall to get Coy some comfortable clothes and gymshoes.

//SHAYLA

"Bitch I just talked to Coy mama she said they found her!" Shayla yelled over the phone while she slipped into her gymshoes and looking around the hotel room for her keys.

"W-what? What hospital she at?" Brittany asked sliding the covers from her body as she sat up. It had to been about 9 in the morning and Ryan had her up all night running around with him so she was exhausted.

"Northside" Shayla said exiting the hotel room and speed walking down to the elevator.

"Alright I'll meet you there" Britt mumbled before the call was disconnected.

Once the girls made it to the hospital they made their way up to Coy's room seeing all of the gifts sitting around and Anthony standing on the side of her bed having a conversation with Coy.

"Oh my God friend are you okay?" Brittany asked rushing to Coys side "I missed y'all so much.." Coy whispered while Brittany hugged her.

"Bitch you damn near gave me and my granny a heart attack!" Shayla explained rubbing her legs.

"I'm so sorry" Coy mumbled "What happened bro.. where were you?" Brittany asked she wanted to know why her friend was in the hospital.

"Ima excuse myself" Anthony spoke up he was just glad somebody had came in so he could leave, he took full accountability for what had happened to Coy and he made sure to leave her a couple dollars and told her he would be back later with smoothies.

The three girls eyed him as he walked out the room before they brought their attention back to each other.

"Was you with him?" Shayla asked and Coy nodded no.

"No" Coy mumbled scrunching her face up, she didn't want to talk about what had happened to her. Just thinking about the shit that had happened to her had her so disgusted with herself and she couldn't even remember half of it.

"When she ready to talk to us she will Shay" Britt mumbled while Shayla bit the inside of her cheek while her eyes began to burn. She could literally feel the bad energy coming from her friend already knowing that she had been thru it.