8

July 24, 2019
Monday

     Between working at the mall literally everyday and making sure she was registered in school for the upcoming fall semester and trying to keep her social life up to par Coy'Jai was drained she didn't mind though. Being busy kept her outta trouble and it made her feel like she actually had something going for her self plus working in the mall really improved her people skills.

The only days she slept in were Sunday's and that was only because she worked after the mall closed on those days.

She slid on her black bodysuit followed by her black blazer and her black loafers complimentary from the store and sprayed herself with a little perfume.

"Hmm" she hummed while running her fingers through her straight hair before grabbing her black fanny pack and putting it on with all of her necessities.

"Hi can you help me?" A petite short light skin girl asked Coy soon as she stepped inside her job, Coy was honestly taking back by her beauty she looked like she had stepped right out of a magazine head was huge but she was pretty nonetheless, but then again she wasn't all that. She hated how society had her brainwashed to thinking every lightskin was bad including herself and she knew for a fact more than half were basic looking.

"Of course" Coy smiled

"Okay I'm trying to pick out a purse and my boyfriend is no help" the girl chuckled while picking up the two small Chanel Boy Bags one in light pink and the other in black.

"I like the black one because you can wear black with anything but then again having both would just solve your problems" Coy smiled starring the guy down that the girl referred to as her boyfriend.

He had yet to turn around but she knew it was CB.

"Okay I'll take both"

Coy looked back at the girl and nodded "Okay I'll ring you up at the register, go stand in line while I get your purses from the back" I said and she smiled putting the black purse back on display.

While Coy rung up the girls purse she couldn't help but smirk at Chris. They seen each other a lot these days because he was always in the mall shopping or she'd see him in passing at Jason's but they never really talked.

"Jai?" Christian questioned breaking the very uncomfortable stare that he knew he'd get checked about later if he didn't. "Chris? I thought that was you" Coy smiled catching on, she didn't mean to stare but the nigga was fine.

"Yeah me in the flesh! It was nice seeing you tho" he nodded while Coy brought the bags around the counter "Yeah same to you, y'all have a beautiful day!" She smiled handing the bags to the girl.