13

Sometime in August
//COY'JAI

     "Is this cute? I think it look too little but the models look like this" I asked stepping out my bathroom with my black thongkini on

"Any sudden movement yo pussy gone be out, cute fa pics tho" Shay said making me sigh. "Ok imma just wear this then!" I said grabbing my three piece baby blue velour set I got from fashion nova off the back of my makeup chair and going back in my bathroom to put it on.

"Like that make a difference booty still fat but it's cute ass fuck tho" she said recording herself.

We were getting ready to head to this end of the summer pool party and I was not prepared. 

"I'm just not gone go"

"Girl come on and let's go!" She said making me roll my eyes. The bathing suit was cute but it was a bit much but I bet if she had it on it wouldn't be a problem, I just got more ass than her. Plus I was gone keep the biker shorts on.

I finished getting ready before slipping into my gymshoes and grabbing my slides.

"Sarai!! You ready!!" I yelled putting on some more lipgloss.

"Yeah" she yelled back before Shay and I headed out my bedroom. We all looked the fuck good and I knew Britt was most definitely coming boss bitch.

Shayla sported a hot pink bikini and a cute hot pink Dior printed wrap around skirt. Sarai had on some cute high waisted jean shorts and a nude bikini top that she paired with my moms Louis Vuitton's head band and the matching sandals.

"Britt said she pulling up in five minutes" I mumbled as we traveled down the stairs and read the text message that had just popped up on my screen.

I had got my last check so I was feeling kind of good, like a new women actually. I was able to get my nails, lashes, feet done a oil change and I put the rest up cause I knew hard times was coming.

"Ugh knowing damn well that mean she ain't even left the house yet" Shayla grumbled while I chuckled cause it was true.

"This townhouse nice ass fuck- y'all pay rent?" She asked looking around as we made it into the kitchen where I grabbed us some water bottles.

"No girl my mama got some man to give it to her" I shrugged. Deep down inside I knew it was too good to be true but I tried to keep my negative thoughts in the back of my head cause I wasn't tryna jinx us.

I had been having a lot of negative thoughts lately, Anthony definitely shook me up.

"Ouu yo mama got that bomb coochie we need a few lessons! Cause these new niggas ain't doing shit like this" she laughed.

"Girl bye"

"I'm fareal shit I'm tryna live it the fuck up" she continued while I tuned her out. I was not tryna hear about that shit.

"I think she outside y'all" Sarai mumbled peeking thru the kitchen window that faced the front yard.

-

"Bitch you did not say it was gone be everybody and they damn mama here" Britt complained which was rare usually it was me doing the complaining but I was so far gone in the head I just wanted to have fun.

"Shiiit I didn't know" Shayla mumbled while I peeped out the scene, knowing Atlanta some shit was gone go down before the party was over and I was tryna have my fun before that happened.

I snuck off to the bathroom to make sure I still looked good and to use it.

"Girl where you thought you was sneaking off to?" Sarai said from behind me "I just had to pee" I laughed looking back and linking arms with her.

"Oh I see A ain't kill you" the deep voice said from behind us making me keep looking straight ahead and walking to find the bathroom.

"Aye girl I kno' you hear me fucking talking to you!" He snapped grabbing my arm causing me to look back and mug him.

"You kno' this nigga? Don't be fucking touching her!" Sarai yelled grabbing his arm and forcefully pushing it off me. "Naw I don't, don't be fucking touching me" I yelled backing away from him.

I know he know he scared the fuck out of me and now I was ready to go.

"Hello nigga! The fuck is wrong with you!" Sarai yelled while trying to get in his face.

"So now you don't kno' me?" He laughed. "G, you good?" Some girl said walking up wrapping her arms around him.

"Naw he got a problem! Putting his fucking hands on people he don't even kno!" Sarai yelled causing a little scene.

"Bitch you know who you talking to?" The girl snapped dropping her arm from around him and mugging us.

"I don't give a fuck if he was Obama hoe! Tell him keep his fucking hands to hisself! Weirdo!" She snapped back making me pull her back.

I knew exactly who he was and I wasn't tryna go down that route, not today!

"Watch yo mouth you don't know who you fucking with" another girl said walking up trying to pull her friend way from the scene.

"Both of you hoes can get it and this bitch ass nigga too the fuck! We all bleed the same!" Sarai said making me raise a eyebrow, this little girl was crazy.

"Fuck goin on?" Shay asked walking up with Britt not too far behind her who was on the phone looking concerned.

"Just come on y'all let's go" I said making Britt raise her eyebrows and put her phone in her fanny pack.

"Yeah bitch gone on!"

"Bitch we can get this shit popping right here! Ain't nobody scared and that's what you gotta kno' don't think cause you got this nigga wit you somebody posed to be scared" Britt said making me mentally sigh.

I wasn't scared of nobody and I was never the type to back down from no fight but I knew this was gone get back to Ant and I was already on thin ice with him.

"Bitch what you wanna do!" The girl said snatching away from her friend and squaring up while the dread head just stood there with a smirk on his face eyeing me.

"Aye! Aye! Ain't none of that!" A body guard said approaching us.

Thank God!

"Y'all c'mon we can go get some food" I said pulling Sarai and Britt with Shay behind us making sure nobody ran up.

"Lemme find out you scary bitch" Britt said as we approached her Jeep. "Oh naw my bitch ain't scary and you kno' that!" Shay uttered "Naw that guy was Ant friend" I mumbled making Sarai stop in her tracks.

"So- Anthony? You need call him and tell him get his friend the fuck" Sarai said eyeing me and I nodded. I was gone shoot Anthony a text forsure cause that was just some disrespectful shit but I didn't even wanna mention it, but I definitely didn't want his friend telling him before I did.

Me- tell ur friend don't put his fucking hands on me!!
Ant- what?

"Y'all he calling me" I said about to freak out "answer bitch" Shay said while I answered the FaceTime call "here I come" I mumbled to them walking down the sidewalk in the opposite direction of them.

"What you talking bout man?" Ant mumbled frowning up.

"The dread head nigga just seen me and gone grab my arm talking bout I see Ant ain't kill you yet! Like what the fuck typa shit is that bro! My niece was with me and heard that nigga!" I yelled "Where you at?" He asked making me roll my eyes "this pool party" I said turning around and walking towards the car.

"Leave.. ima talk to that nigga he ain't have no business grabbing you I apologize about that" he said making me sigh and hang up.

As long as he wasn't mad at me.