15

//COY'JAI

I clicked thru the comments on the Instagram post I had posted a few seconds ago before giggling to myself and sitting my phone back on the counter and looking in the mirror

"You done being petty?" Anthony asked standing in the bathroom doorway while I brushed thru my my weave to get ready to take more pictures.

"I really wish you would stop breaking in my house dude" I mumbled staring at him through the mirror. The past month this man had been finding ways to enter my house without permission. I had blocked him but he still found a way, I was seconds away from calling the police on his ass and gettin a damn restraining order.

"Where you goin' wit this on?" He asked stepping into the bathroom all the way, while I looked down at the dress.. I wasn't going nowhere but to bed.

"Boy bye none of yo business! How many times I gotta tell you to leave me alone? I'm literally finna call the police" I stated turning and looking at him. "Yo ass always tryna front put yo shit on and let's go! I told you last night I was coming to get you" he said making me bite the inside on my cheek, he really thought he ran me.

"Boy I d-"

"I'm a grown ass man Coy cut that boy shit out" he said cutting me off making frown my face "boy bye! Get outta my way" I mumbled pushing past him and entering my bedroom.

"You want me to fuck you up huh?" He asked while I plopped down on my bed "No I want you to leave! Like..." I mumbled looking towards the open door.

I was surprised Sarai ain't caught his ass sneaking in, I still didn't know how he was getting in this mothafucka anyways.

"Man pack yo bag and come on I'm not finna go back and forth Coy" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Ant I'm not leaving with you like dead ass I got shit to do in the morning" I lied. Clearly he wasn't understanding my no.

"What you gotta do?" He asked making me sigh. I knew exactly why he was pressing me, he didn't trust me at all.

"Don't worry about it" I snapped earning a chuckle from him. He was cute and all but he was crazy ass fuck and I ain't have time for all that. I promised not to open my mouth and I meant that.

"Alright I got eyes on you so it don't matter" he laughed before slipping out the room.

BrittBrat- y'all they found my cousin body☹️
Shayla- omg btc wtf wya?
Me- wow I'm so sorry friend😞 yeah wya? I'll pull up?

I sighed exiting the message app and moving to Instagram and clicking the first story which was Brittany's. Over a month ago I remembered her mentioning her cousin had disappeared but she had never brought it back up so I just assumed he popped back in. Personally I had never met him but I knew he was way older than us so I just thought he got the fuck on.

"Oh my God" I mumbled sitting up in a panic "oh my fucking God!" I screamed seeing the picture she had posted that I was assuming was her cousin. The same man that attempted to rob Ant- the man I basically witnessed get murdered.

"Fuck!" I screeched locking my phone. As if I hadn't stressed enough about the shit he was my best friends family!

-

//CHRIS

"I'm so sorry for yo loss" Chris mumbled hugging Brittany. He had received the news from Jason who was currently in Kentucky and couldn't be there for his sister, so Chris took it upon hisself to check in.

"Thanks Chris- leave the door open Shay and Coy should be pulling up any minute now" Brittany said stopping him from closing the door.

"I got Irique bringing some pizza, that's cool?" Chris asked pulling his phone out his pocket while he stood in the door way just observing the block.

It had started getting chilly since summer had passed so nobody was outside especially since school started back.

"Yeah I want some jalapeño poppers and I know they gone want some wings" Brittany stayed plopping down on the couch. She was upset about her cousin dying but she didn't wanna work herself up so she was gonna stay calm for her own sanity.

Chris watched Shayla pull up in her all black Nissan and behind her Coy pulled up in her white fusion.

"Hey Chris" Shay greeted as he held the screen door open "what's up" he mumbled watching Coy walk up the porch steps.. she was just so fine to him, like a breath of fresh air.

"Hey" Coy mumbled dryly making Chris frown up but he shook it off closing the door behind them.

"Hey friend" Shay said softly embracing Brittany.

Chris watched Coy seeing she was back on her weird shit as far as he knew they was cool.. they even texted from time to time. He just figured her nigga had pissed her off or she was having a bad day.

———————

Hey y'all sorry for the inconsistency 😩

Stay home & be safe❤️ prayers to you and all of your family.