21

Chileee I forgot I even had books... let's get back to it❤️

//COY'JAI

"I want to get my own place I just don't feel safe at home anymore" I explained to Brit and Shayla, in my opinion I was getting better but I still felt uneasy like somebody was watching me all the time. I knew Jayson was keeping a look out for us but this feeling just wasn't right and being at home wasn't comfortable at all.

"That would be nice but what about Sarai?" Brit asked while looking in her phone, I thought long and hard about Sarai but at the end of the day that's Felicia responsibility.

"She don't have kids" Shayla mumbled "So that's her family she can't just turn her back on her" Brit argued scrunching her face up.

"Relax I been looking at two bedrooms anyways and with the money Ant been dropping off I can afford something decent" I said. Almost every other day there was an envelope in my mailbox filled with money, damn near a thousand every time and Sunday's was the best days.

"I can't believe your accepting money from him" Brit mugged making me chuckle "Shit at the end of the day these are a tenth of reparations he owe me" I said pulling out the many envelopes I had collected I had well over ten thousand.

"Have you seen him?" She pressed "Naw he been asking to take me to breakfast for the longest I just been ignoring him"

"I think you should go, maybe ask him to get you a place and a car! Better milk his ass!" Shayla smirked while Brit crossed her arms and smacked her lips. "He is TOO much drama! You don't even need him in your business knowing where you stay!" Brit yelled getting defensive.

"You need to chill sis and let this girl heal how she see fit, if she wanna use him as a cash cow so be it! Don't act like you ain't all for getting free money"

"Girl I am all for getting free money! I'm just not all for this wack ass nigga who had something to do with my best friend going through a bunch of bull shit!"

"Cut it outtt y'all worried about the wrong shit fareal! Im working on getting my mental health in check so I can get back to do doing makeup, im tryna move and get my life back right!" I said getting irritated every time we was together we couldn't see eye to eye.

"Right and ion think dealing with Ant gone help with your anxiety! Every time you see him you always gone have them flashbacks of what happened to you" Brit said trying to prove her point "Girl anyways she gone have them flashback regardless! Rather he's around or not the shit still fresh and trauma just don't disappear Brit"

"Y'all getting on my nerves ima do what I have to do for my life!" I said lighting the blunt I had just rolled earlier. I wasn't gone let them piss me off today.

-

"So you finally decided to come out of hiding" Ant smiled as I approached the dinner table he was sitting at. I wasn't here to flirt or play any games with him.

"Yeah" I responded dryly sliding into the opposite side of the booth. I couldn't even believe I was sitting face to face with him, it took everything not to stab his ass with the steak knife in front of me.

"Coy I'm so sorry for real you ain't deserve that and I swear whatever I gotta do I'll do to make you feel better. It's fucking with me everyday knowing that happened to you because of me" Ant apologized "I'm not even tripping that man was sick and had it out for me for whatever reason I don't know! But he's gone I just wanna move forward.. but I can't do that living with my mom" I said. Of course I took Shayla's advice that was the smartest thing she could've put in my head. I could keep the money he had gave me and try to get a house out the deal- even if he said no it wouldn't even be like I was losing something.

"So what you need?" He asked relaxing into the booth while the waitress approached us.

"Good afternoon I'll be your server for tonight! Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" She asked "I'll just have water and lemon!" I replied "I'll have the same" Ant mumbled and she nodded before walking off.

"I need a place to stay"

"Okay you had sumthin' in mind?" He pressed he looked more excited than I did.

"No not really, I was kinda hoping for something in a gated community or somewhere with heavy security.. somewhere safe not too ducked off but you kno not too big nothing more than 2 bedrooms" I mumbled

"I'll have my realtor call you in the morning! Anything else? Don't hold back I owe it to ya' the shit really been fucking wit' me Coy! I can be heartless but I don't know this shit really put a dent in my mental so whatever make you happy we gone make it happen"

"I appreciate it" I said dryly while the waitress sat our drinks down.

"Can I get you guys started with some appetizers?" She asked "Yeah bring me the stuffed mushrooms and bring her out the honey wings fried hard light sauce" he stated eyeing me.

"How you just gone order me something? You don't know what I wanted" I grilled that was his problem he was just too controlling yeah I wanted wings but I never said that!

"My apologies tell her what you wanted" he smirked looking up at the waitress making me roll my eyes "the wings are fine, can I have a side of ranch with that?"

"Yes I'll be right back with the appetizers" she smiled "do you guys still need time with the menus?"

"No I'm pretty sure Mr. Know it all already knows what we both wanna eat" I smiled picking my menu up off the table and giving it to the girl while he did the same.

"You think we can meet up tomorrow and get some food?" He asked making me look around the restaurant.

"Mm I think you pushing it"

"Wow so you can use me but I can't even see you?" He chuckled "basically ion want you getting no ideas.. we go out tomorrow then you think I'm coming to spend the night with you, then you think ima fuck you and this ain't that" I said crossing my arms over my chest eyeing him.

"Damn so you think a nigga pressed?" He asked with his brow raised

"It's giving very much pressed!" I argued I knew what he was getting at and I knew he could have whoever whenever but here he was pressing me for another meet up.

"You got it baby" he smiled throwing his hands up "I am pressed, pressed for a redo, pressed for ya' forgiveness and pressed to make you happy and take away any trauma I caused. Wit' that being said ima pick you up Thursday we gone meet up wit the realtor find you a place and hopefully that help ease the tension putting a strain on this here friendship" he smiled and I couldn't even help but smile a little. At the end of the day he was trying and really getting anything from a nigga these days is unrealistic but he did fuck my life up and I did know enough to either have him killed or put away for the rest of his life.

————————————————————————————————

HEY! I been MIA I kno.. im back tho lol if y'all read any of my books I appreciate it❤️❤️ & if y'all want updates on any other books just lmk which one in the comments.

Hope all is well and stay safe❤️