5

June 16, 2019
Sunday

Coy woke up the next morning doing her normal shower routine and got dressed deciding on a simple yellow dress that was floor length with and her a simple cropped jean jacket to cover her arms and chest. She kept it simple just filling in her eyebrows and brushing her lash extensions.

"Girl where you going?" Brittany asked startling Coy "how the hell did you get in my house?"

"Mama let me in! Hope you getting ready for church" She mumbled smoothing out her slacks in the mirror.

"Yeah actually I am, Shayla said she was just gone meet us there" Coy mumbled slipping into her slides and grabbing her purse and phone before spraying on a little perfume.

"Okay lets go"

The whole time in church Coy couldn't help but think about how she needed get her life on track. She was always very observant and she really did believe everybody was out to get her.

The preacher had preached about how time waited for no one and you only get one life so live.

After the trio left church they made their way downtown in Brittany's car and to the restaurant Five.

"Shay wouldn't Coy and CB be cute together?" Brittany asked putting a shrimp in her mouth while Shayla bit into her lamb chops.

"You and CB?" Shayla asked looking up at Coy making her roll her eyes. She wished Brittany would get this fantasy out of her head.

"No girl yo friend tripping" Coy mumbled cutting up her lobster and steak.

"Y'all would be cute together" Shayla said trying to picture Coy and CB together. They'd make some cute ass babies for sure.

"Would y'all stop he isn't my type" Coy mumbled pouring a little A1 sauce over her food.

"That's gone be yo man watch" Britt said pointing her fork at Coy'Jai, she was determined to get them together.

Coy was looking around at them confused she didn't even know where Brittany was getting this from. Yeah at the club lastnight they held a simple small conversation but that was just cause CB was drunk and he kept looking at Coy, so knowing her she had to ask what was he looking at.

"I just wanna see you happy, you neva' had a relationship not even talked to a boy" Britt said drinking some of her strawberry daiquiri while Coy'Jai looked at her appalled.

"I am happy"

"No you not, you stay in that depressing ass house of yours until we drag you out, then when you come out you wanna fight everybody and they mama. Your a boring angry bitch who needs dick in her life" Shayla commented making Coy'Jai's stomach turn. She wasn't a boring bitch she went out with them all the time.

"Whatever I don't need a man to make me happy" she said rolling her eyes, she couldn't believe her friends were coming for her like that.

"I don't understand why you single anyways, you go to church, you smart, got yo own money, and you prolly got good pussy" Brittany said really confused.