7

June 21,2019
Friday

"Yo fuck going on wit' you dumbass niggas" Giovanni yelled watching his two older sons fight while his youngest just sat back and laughed

"These niggas crazy, fighting over pussy" Christian smirked sitting his beer down. They were having a friendly discussion watching the football game before all hell broke lose.

"Kim is gone fucking murder y'all! Clean this shit up before she get home" Giovanni mumbled picking up the family picture that had broken during the fight.

Truth be told he was weak, in his prime he had shit on lock in almost every major city you could think of. Yes he still held weight to his name but that ain't shit when the young niggas coming up didn't respect you and everybody that would kill for you was either in jail or dead or damn near there.

All three of his sons held something special but his youngest Christian was the only one who was truly able to run the streets. His laidback demeanor scared a lot of people because it just showed how much he didn't give a fuck, you couldn't get a reaction out of him at all.

"Y'all niggas are dumb" Christian laughed standing up grabbing his beer before leaving out of the room. That was their beef he ain't have shit to do with it and he wouldn't dare put his hands on his family he had too much beef in the streets to be tryna start a war at home.

"They gone give yo old man a damn heart attack" Giovanni mumbled as Christian entered the kitchen "don't let that little shit get to you. Khalil got more then enough money to replace that shit"

"It's just the principle- over a bitch? I raised y'all better"

"Well you raised us to be killers but only one of us are so, that shit went way over they head" Christian chuckled he loved his family nonetheless but he hated the position he was in. He was the baby so he felt like he deserved to be in the NBA or the NFL not pushing weight.

"I'm happy you stopped by" Giovanni said pouring hisself some of his white Hennessy "yeah just the same ol' shit, I'm finna head out though got a lot of business to handle in the AM." Christian mumbled before finishing his beer and throwing it away.

"Come back by and see your mother she really misses you" his father said causing him to nod.

-

"Man you just can't come to anotha nigga hood demanding respect. That's not how this shit go" Mari mumbled causing Anthony to chuckle.

"You act like I'm asking for a lot.. I'm not asking to push drugs thru yo house" Anthony shrugged taking a seat on a the brown leather couch.

"I'd rather that than human trafficking" Mari spat looking at the hopeless white men that were tied up in his living room.

"These niggas corrupt in the mind! They the niggas passing these crazy ass fucking laws like banning abortions. How tha' fuck you gone tell ah women what tha' fuck she can and can't do wit' her mothafuckin' body" Anthony said shaking his head.

He would never do anything to anybody who didn't deserve it.

"I just need them ta' stay here until I can get them where they posed' to be. We gotta deal?" Anthony asked while Sammi held the briefcase full of money open on the dinning room table.

Never in a million years did Mari think the fucking governor of Georgia would be in his house but here he was along with a few other white governors.

"Man ion get into the politics and shit" Mari mumbled making Ant nod his head. He wasn't gone force the nigga to hide people in his house but he was gonna take note.

"But they can stay only for a coupla' days I'm not the only person running shit over here and ion want nobody snooping" he added getting one of his workers to come in the kitchen.

"Nice doing business witcha' imma remember this" Ant smiled standing while Sammi began removing the money from the suitcase.

"Just make sure you ain't bringing no kids thru this bitch next" Mari said shaking hands with Ant "neva' I ain't no fuckin sicko" Ant laughed making Mari glare at him.

"I'll be back in five days max if I'm not I give you permission to kill these white fuckers" Ant whispered causing Mari to nod before he walked him and his crew to the door.

"Go find they fuckin' families" Ant whispered to Sammi before they departed on the side walk and entered different cars.

Once Ant finally decided he'd pay his fathers long time friend a visit he made his way towards Austell.

"Nice seeing you G"

"You so grown up man! You just missed my son Chris- y'all gotta meet" Giovanni smiled as he gestured the young man to sit down in the chair in front of his desk.

"You know me and yo daddy had shit on fucking lock man. Those days was the best all these young niggas be on some otha' weird shit" G mumbled resting his chin in between his pointer finger and thumb.

"Yeah it's a totally different ballgame na' but y'kno I ain't come to talk about the drug shit- that ain't really my cup of tea" Ant mumbled getting comfortable in his seat, he didn't come to talk about his daddy nor did he come to get persuaded into the drug game, he left that shit behind him.

"Everything got something to do with drugs. It's apart of the cycle of life, it's how shit flow" Giovanni laughed causing Ant to clench his jaw "what you need son"

"A few things"

-

"A bitch finally got a job!" Coy shrieked as she entered Brittany's bedroom plopping down on the very comfortable lounge chair while Shayla attempted to curl her weave and Brittany messed with her computer sliding cards thru her reader and writer.

"The mall" Coy mumbled pulling out her weed.

"Where at?" Shay asked turning her attention back towards her friend seeing she was getting ready to roll up.

"Chanel store" she cheesed making Britt stop what she was doing.

"Bitch how you pull that off?" She asked making Coy shrug. She didn't know how she did it or why because she didn't have to worry about bills and she made money doing makeup, but having a real job made her feel good about herself like she was finally accomplishing something.

"I just was looking for jobs and they were actually hiring so I kind of just nailed that shit. You know I had to get proper on they ass" she laughed shaking her head thinking about the events of today.

"Ouu I can't fucking wait to come slide me a purse" Britt said making Coy shake her head, she was not letting Brittany thieving ass come in her job doing shit.

"So I guess it's the perfect time to tell y'all I got hired at the nursing home" Shay smiled. In the fall she had classes set to go to nursing school for the next two years to become a LPN.

"Oh my little young hoes on a role straight outta high school" Britt smiled making Coy wave her off.