Negligence

Mew bellowed first thing in morning, "What the hell is this?"

"F-Food?" Gulf wasn't sure what had set off Mew.

"Why would you put peanuts in that? I'm allergic to peanuts. Are you trying to kill me?"

"But I didn't know."

"Is that your excuse for almost killing me?"

"You didn't even eat it yet-"

"Shut up. I have told you not argue with me, idiot."

Gulf pouted, "I'm not."

"What?"

"Idiot. I'm not an idiot."

"You definitely are. Now cook something else for me."

Gulf got busy making breakfast for Mew as he got ready for the office. They ate their food in silence and it was time for Mew to leave.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" Mew asked.

"For what?"

"Office. Don't you have to go to office?"

"Umm...... No." Gulf felt embarrassed telling Mew that he didn't work.

"Why?"

"I.... I t-took leave."

"What for?"

"Wedding...... I was just tired so-"

"You just sat there looking pretty the entire ceremony. Why the hell are you tired?"

"I looked pretty??" Gulf asked with hopeful eyes.

Mew sighed tiredly. At times it felt like he was dealing with a kid. "Whatever. Make sure to clean the house."

"Aren't there any maids?"

"Why would I hire maids when I have you?"

"Are you calling me a maid?"

"Yes, I am. Got any problem?"

"No. Maids are good people."

Mew stared at him for few seconds and concluded Gulf must be messing with him. He took his briefcase and left for work. Gulf started cleaning the house. It was quite big so by the time he was doon it was almost 3 pm and he was tired as hell. He left Mew's room alone since he hadn't asked for permission yet. He decided to call him and then clean his room.

"Hello, Mew Suppasit speaking."

"Mewie, can I clean your room?"

Mew was astonished to hear someone whine his name like that so he checked the caller id and it was his husband. "What did you call me?"

Gulf quickly realized his mistake. He has a habit of giving nicknames to things around him and Mew was the first person he had interacted closely after his family so he ended up giving him a nickname. "Mew."

"No, you called me something else."

"N-No, you must've heard wrong."

"No, I heard it right."

"What else could I call you?"

"I wonder. Didn't I tell you to call Master?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot."

"I'll let it it go since it's the first time. You can clean the room."

"Thanks, master." Gulf wasn't sure why was he thanking him. So now that he had permission of he started cleaning Mew's room.