An Unwanted Guest

Gulf was on call with Vegas telling him all about what's going in his life. He told him about the fight he had with Mew because of his side job and Vegas promised he would scold Mew. As soon as he had finished the call the door bell rang. He went to answer the door and it turned out to be Liam. Gulf was startled to see him there out of blue. He wanted to shut the door but couldn't.

"Hello Gulf." Liam smiled.

"H-Hello."

"I needed to talk to Mew regarding something."

"He's not at home right now."

"Oh, I think I should wait for him."

"He's at office so he'll come in evening."

"No worries. I don't mind waiting."

"But it's only 2 right now-"

"Don't you want me to come in Gulf?" Liam pouted.

"Ah... It's not that."

Gulf ushered him inside and offered him some refreshments as Liam took a seat in the living room. He looked quite comfortable.

"Where are the maids? Do you do all the housework?" Liam asked.

"They already left. They do the dishes, cleaning and laundry. As for cooking I like doing that-"

"Woah, Mew makes you do the housework when he could afford to have you not lift even a finger?"

"It's not like that. Mew isn't forcing me to do the work." Gulf retorted.

"But you're so precious, Gulf. Making you work is nothing short of sin."

Gulf shifted uncomfortably.

"Sorry for making you uncomfortable. That wasn't my intention. You see I love my wife very much so I never let her do any work. She spends her time in luxury. I thought Mew would care just as much about you."

"He does. Luxury isn't the only way of showing love."

"I agree. You have got a point."

Liam stood up and looked around the house, "Why don't you show me around?"

"Huh? Okay." Gulf reluctantly gave a tour of his house.

When they reached the master bedroom Liam stepped inside, "Hmm, looks beautiful."

Gulf wanted him to leave as soon as possible but couldn't say so, "Yeah."

"Is this where you both sleep?"

Gulf frowned at such obvious question, "Yes."

"On this bed?"

"Y-Yes."

Liam sat down on the bed, "Hmm. Come sit down, Gulf."

Gulf shuffled nervously, "But-"

"Oh come on, Gulf. You're making me feel like I'm scaring you. You're hurting my feelings here."

Gulf sat down gingerly with some space between them, "Why don't you wait for Mew in the living room?"

"Why? You don't want me in here?"

Gulf didn't know what to say so he decided to leave, "I'll get started on dinner-"

"This early? There's plenty of time." Liam pulled Gulf by his wrist making him fall into his lap. Gulf struggled to get up while Liam chuckled.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, Gulf. I didn't know you would fall."

Of course Gulf could see his apology was fake. He didn't mean it at all. Everything was getting too uncomfortable for him now. He wanted Liam out of his house asap. He hated the way Liam's hand had circled around his waist. It disgusted him to be touched intimately by a stranger. He walked out of the room followed by Liam.