Don't Fall In Love

Gulf woke up feeling well rested. He looked around and felt fear creep in when he realized he wasn't in his room but a quick glance beside him revealed that he was in Mew's room and the guy was sleeping right beside him with an arm over his waist. Mew was shirtless and that raised some alarms in his head. Thankfully he was fully clothed that eased up his worries a little. He tried to remember what had happened last night but it was all blank. He remembered when they had arrived back home from the hospital but after that it was all blank. It confirmed his suspicion that he must've regressed. That's the only explanation for his blackout.

Whenever he regressed in front of Mew, he couldn't remember what had happened. It had never occurred before. He always remembered what he did while in that state. It was driving him crazy to think he must've done or said something weird. Still that didn't explain why they were in the same bed. Did something happen between them? Of course not, that wasn't possible. Mew loved Tine and he wasn't interested in Mew anyway. Though he was handsome and Gulf couldn't deny his heart fluttered at times when Mew would gaze at him intensely but that's only because of his good looks, nothing else. It was just attraction people have for beautiful things.

He tried to remove Mew's hand but he wouldn't budge. He tried again but Mew pulled him back, making Gulf fall on top of him. Gulf gasped as his hands landed on Mew's chest. He looked up to see whether he had woken up Mew but the guy was still sleeping peacefully. Gulf could feel the warmth beneath his fingers, he traced his fingers over the solid muscles and felt excitement course through his veins. Stupidity it was but he couldn't stop himself. He wondered what was it that made him look at Mew all the time. He found it hard to take his eyes off Mew. Was it mere attraction?

He couldn't understand his own desires and needs. No matter what the reason for this marriage was, a part of him had been delighted to have someone to call his own. Someone who belonged to him as much as he belonged to them. He had been devastated to know that his soon to be husband had a boyfriend and was determined to keep dating him even after their marriage but he had come to terms with that. It was really selfish of him but he felt a flicker of hope when Mew and Tine broke up. Though it disappeared when he saw how utterly broken Mew was because of this break up. Yet he could do nothing to help him.

Lost in his thought, he didn't realize that he was tracing Mew's nipples making the man under him shudder in his sleep. It felt so wrong yet right at the same time and though these soft touches weren't because of love or affection, they made both of them feel good. Gulf stopped thinking for a minute and took the pink bud in his mouth, swirling his tongue over it.

"What got you excited this early in the morning?" Mew's raspy voice startled him.

He tried to get up but Mew grabbed his hair and pulled him down again, he pulled Gulf's hair roughly enough to make him obey but not to hurt him. Gulf tried to get up again but Mew's hold was unrelenting so he succumbed to sucking on his nipples. Mew wondered if he was dreaming or something. This isn't how he had expected the morning to start but he wasn't complaining. The way Gulf stared at him with those big black eyes, Bambi eyes would be a better description, while sucking on his nipples was driving him over the edge.

"What were trying to do, Gulf?" Mew dragged him by his hair until they were face to face.

Gulf stayed silent because he had no answer to that. Mew stared in his eyes for few seconds and then latched onto his neck sucking and nibbling at the skin. For Gulf it was first time so he couldn't control his reaction. He was really sensitive and every lick and suck was sending him over the edge. Gulf squirmed in pleasure and Mew flipped them over, hovering over Gulf but he put too much weight on his injured hand and toppled over Gulf.

"Aaaaah." Mew screamed in pain.

"Are you okay? Oh my god, your hand is bleeding." Gulf went to get the first aid box and came back to see Mew trying to wear his shirt.