A Trip To Bar

There are times when you just meet someone and instantly dislike them. That's how Gulf felt towards Vegas. He even felt ashamed for feeling like that when Vegas has been nothing but friendly to him. Mew mostly stayed out because of work so it left Gulf and Vegas alone at home so they had formed a delicate friendship as of present. Vegas was sweet and funny guy and he made Gulf laugh a lot. At first, Gulf was hyperventilating how would he live with a stranger and was upset with Mew for not consulting him at all regarding the matter but soon they adjusted accordingly. Vegas was good at cooking western cuisines so he taught Gulf how to make them.

Even amidst of all this, Gulf couldn't forget that phone call. He kept wondering whether Mew and Tine were back together. He couldn't even ask Mew directly so he just kept cooking scenarios in his head which created some distance between them. He was currently watching drama on his phone when Vegas knocked at his door.

"Gulf, are you busy?"

"No, what happened?"

"Let's go out. I'm bored."

Gulf hesitated, "Why don't you go out by yourself?"

"Oh come on, it'll be fun if you'll come along."

"But-"

"Please Gulfie."

Gulf blushed at the nickname, "I have told you to not call me that."

"Why? It's cute."

"It just feels awkward."

"You're adorable. Get ready."

Gulf reluctantly got dressed and went out with Vegas. He drove them to a pub much to Gulf's displeasure. Gulf had never been to a club before and as soon as he entered inside he understood why. It was everything he hated the most- loud, crowded, dark. He tried to tell Vegas that they should leave but the guy wouldn't listen to him. Gulf refused to drink anything since he knew he couldn't hold his liquor well.

Mew came back late from the work and was surprised to find the house empty. He waited for half an hour and then got anxious so he called Gulf but no one picked up, then he decided to call Vegas deducing they must be together.

Vegas picked up on third ring, "Hello Mew."

"Where are you?"

"Club. Why?"

"Is Gulf with you?"

"Yes."

"When are you guys coming back?"

"We'll be late. Don't wait up."

"Bring Gulf home now."

Vegas laughed, "Oh come on, Mew. Let the guy live a little. He's cooped up inside the house all day."

Mew said through gritted teeth, "Bring him back home now."

"Bro, he's with me. He's safe-"

"Which club?"

"Raven club."

Mew disconnected the call and quickly got into his car and drove to the club. He dialled Gulf's number again but he wouldn't pick up. He spotted Vegas talking to a guy and made a beeline for him.

"Where's Gulf?"

Vegas turned around, "Oh Mew, you came here? Woah, possessive much? He must be somewhere here. He's an adult. Why are you so worried?"

Mew started searching for Gulf and saw him sitting in far corner with a glass in his hand while a man kept talking to him with his arms around Gulf's shoulder. He felt unreasonably angry at the sight and yanked Gulf by his arm roughly. Gulf almost stumbled out of the chair at such force.