Dreading School Already

I woke up the next morning dreading to go to school. I was probably going to have a class with Josh, and that's not something I wanted.

The good thing, is that I had cheerleading practice today. Not really something that I was looking forward to today, but it was better than seeing Josh in the afternoon.

When I got to school that morning on my skateboard,( I usually use my car but the air felt nice, okay?) the school was in full buzz about the new guy. Sadly, even Emma. Especially, Emma.

"Girl! I heard he was really cute! Like mega- cute!" Emma told me at my locker almost as soon as I got there.

Ohhh, how I missed the quietness and the fresh air of being on my board that morning.

"Yeah. Em, I gottta jet. I didn't get a chance to do my homework last night, so I gotta jet. Bye! Cover for me!"

I ran outside and ran to the bleachers. I sighed as I sat down.

I have never not done my homework and never, ever skipped class. What was up with me?

I opened up my binder and started doing my homework.

~*~

When I was finally done, I took out my phone and checked the time. It was only 8:13, so the good news is that I only missed homeroom and first period.

I grabbed my stuff and started walking towards the building. I ran to my locker and grabbed my books for second and third period.

I closed my locker and turned around when I ran smack into someone.

The poor victim almost fell and all my stuff fell from my arms.

"Are-" I started and the victim cut me off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" The bictim (bitchy victim) screeched at me.

"What?!" I demanded and the bictim looked up.

Fucking Josh.

"Goddamn it." I mumbled.

Josh looked up and down at me and inspected my outfit. Tight skinny jeans, white cami, grey cardigan, black Vans.

"Watch where you're going fat-ass." He said and with that, he brushed past me.

I let out a frustrated groan and bent down to pick up my stuff.