Bruh

A/N: Hi, Hi! First of all, I wanted to say: this is going to be an update! Okay! Sorry, but I just had to do this author's note in the beggining. /)-(\ I know you probably hate them. I won't argue, I hate them too. But this just had to be done!

So, I wanted to thank everyone who's voted and commented on my story. Hell! I want to thank all of you, for even opening up my story! I've gotten up to 6K reads! Although, Sometimes, I forget that. I could be just chilling, not in the mood to be writing anything, but then I remember that people are actually reading my book! And I do read every comment. I really do. And I may not answer to all of them, but I still read them. So thanks! Alright.

Now, you may have or haven't read that entire thing, I tried to make it short, but as a writer, we can't do short. If you made all the way here, comment : pizza🍕

Okay, happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Josh's POV*

~*~

I was in the middle of 4th period, thinking about Avery, when I felt a viberation in the front of my jeans.

I think my phone was ringing. Or atleast I hope it was my phone.

I slide out my phone from my front pocket, and sure enough, it was viberating.

"Uh, can I go to the bathroom?" I ask my teacher. He nods and continues talking about World War II.

I rush outside and quickly answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Josh? It's me. James. " my little brother says.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask, quickly panicking.

Although I'm not suppose to leave school grounds, I quickly rush to my car and start it.

"Yeah, its's just that I'm not feeling very well." James says and I sigh. "I'll be there in 10."

9 minutes later, I've arrived at the school and I rush into the main office. "Hi, I'm here to pick up James." I say to the strict looking secretary.

She points to a weird looking room and I quickly realize that it's the infermary.

I quietly knock on the door and open it "James?" I ask.

"Yeah? Oh, hey bro. "James says as he looks up from the book he was reading. Harry Potter. Nerd.

"You ready to go?" I ask and he nods and grabs his book bag.

"You hungry?" I ask him and He says "Starved. Can we have McDonald's?" James asks me.

I look down at my baby brother. 7 years old and no real parental figures. Dad's always working and my mom's to busy to even glance at us.

"Anything kiddo."

~*~

"So let me get this straight. You saw a little girl, you felt your heart speed up and you felt a weird vibe in your stomach. And your first insinct is that you're sick?" I ask James and he nods.

"Dude! You like her!" I exclaim and he glares at me. "Keep it down! Someone might hear you!" He exclaims and I laugh.

"Who's gonna hear me? The ghosts?" I joke and he laughs.

"So, uhh, what's the lucky girl's name?" I ask James.

"Tiffany." He says and I burst out laughing.

"Oh brother. That's a fucking thot name." I chuckled and James gave me a puzzled look.

"What's a 'thot'?" James asked and I mumbled to myself "Fucking idiot."