Hell School

*Josh's POV*

It was 7:09 am when my mother came in and woke me up.

"Mom! What are you doing? It's too early in the morning to be up!" I exclaimed.

"You have to go to school!" She said as she pulled up my blinds.

"What?!" I screeched.

"Yup. You will be attending Southern High School. Today." She told me. "And get dressed." And she flosed the door behind her.

I looked at the door and closed my eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

"NOW!" My mom screamed.

"FINE!!" I shouted and got up.

£*£

I got to the school and looked around. With a sigh, I went in and started walking towards the office. I could feel the stares of all the people around me. "Look. It's a new kid." I heard them say.

I finally found my way to the front office and was greeted by a petite brunette.

"Hi!" She chirped.

"Um, hey. I came to pick up my schedual and lock." I said and she nodded.

"MRS. EVANS!!" She shouted and a woman in her mid-twenties came in. "What's up Stacy?" She asked.

"This guy came up to pick up his schedual and his lock." Stacy motioned towards me.

"Alright. What's your name?" Mrs. Evans asks me.

"Josh Redfern." I said and a couple minutes later, I was handed a lock and my schedual.

"Alright. Josh, you already missed 1st period. But if you hurry, you won't be that late to your 2nd period class." She said and I nodded.

I went found my locker and took out my stuff. I began walking to my class. I took out my schedual and groaned when I found out I had to take gym.

I put it back into my pocket when i collided with somone.

I fell on the damn ground and all the person's stuff fell. 'Smooth Josh. Smooth.' I thought.

"Are-" the person began and I cut them off. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I demanded.

"What?!" The person asked.

I looked up and saw the muffin girl, Avery.

I think she said something but I wasn't sure. All I could do was stare at her like a fucking idiot.

She looked kinda pretty in her outfit. And that ass looked real good in those jeans.

"What where you're going fat-ass." I said and walked away.