Did I Just...

*Josh's POV*

So since we got kicked out of Dairy Queen, we all decided to go to Emma's house.

Although she's pretty hot, I wasn't really up for it. I was trying to think of an excuse for me to not go when I hear Avery talking to Emma.

"She said you should get home. Not get home." Emma said, smirking.

"C'mon! You know she'll ground me if I don't get home." Avery pouts.

I wonder what would happen if I offered to take her home?

"Arghh. I can't. I gotta take these idiots back to my house." Emma says.

Alright. Here I go. "I'll take her back." I say and Avery turns to Emma "Just give one of them your house key! Pleaseeee!" Avery begs and Emma just shrugs.

"Fine." Avery says as she types into her phone, probably texting her mom. Lamee.

~*~

I was driving, trying to come up with something to talk about when Avery beats me to the chase.

"So what's your deal?" She asks me.

The fuck is she talking about?

"What chu mean though?" I ask.

Avery rolls her eyes, which looks pretty funny and says " I mean, you're so nice to everyone but when it comes to me... Just, why?"

"Maybe because your so goddamn uptight." I snap and then add, just for effect "Are you happy now, my queen."

"Urgh. Kill me now." She groans.

~*~

We were driving in total silence, except for the intro for a new song.

Murder City is the absolute shit. And just when I'm about to start humming along... "What is that?!" She asks, the disgust clear in her face.

"Music." I say pointing out the obvious. And she laughs.

"Are you kidding me?! That's not music!" She says.

"Yeah. It is. It's Green Day." I say as I turn to look at her and then back at the road.

"Oh really? What song is it then?" She asks, the challenge clear in her voice.

"Murder City." I say practitcally as soon as she asked.

"You're into some weird stuff." She say as a new song.

Fuck. It's my jam! Should I sing? Fuck it, Imma sing. It is my car after all.

"Dance, dance. We're falling apart to half time. Dance, dance. And these are the lives you love to lead. Dance this is the way they'd look if they knew how misery loved me!" I sing and then she does the unthinkable.

She fucking laughs and then turns off my jam. This bitch.

"Bitch." I say as I turn it back on.

"Ohmagawd! What is this?!" She pouts and I say "Riot by 3 Days Grace."

"That's not music! This is music!" She says and plays a song.

It sounded okay, and it had a nice beat. Something I would never admit to her though.

"ARGHHH! EWWWW!! WHAT IS THAT?!" I scream instead amd she laughs.

"BANG BANG INTO THE ROOM! I KNOW YOU WANT IT! BANG BANG ALL OVER YOU! I'LL LET YOU HAVE IT!" She sings.

I smirk and say "Well, if you're gonna bang all over me, I should pull over." I pull over.

"Not even in your dreams." she says and she covers up her chest.

"But maybe in your's." I wink and I drop her off.

"Thanks for nothing." She scowls and walks to her house. Her ass looks really good in those jeans.

~*~

"Josh! Can you help me with my homework?" James asks as I enter my house.

I sigh and say "Fine."

I follow him into the kitchen and see some oreo's out on the table with some chocolate milk.

"Sweet. Now, what's first?" I say and James frowns "Math."

I frown and say "The Devil's work." James laughs and nods in agreement.

And that's pretty much how I spent the afternoon. Until...