002.

Juicy

"Hurry up damn" I said throwing my plate away.

"Okay damn" angel said eating a piece of her chicken.

"We gotta go before these two thots leave before us" I said grabbing my Louis Vuitton purse.

"Oh yeah" she said grabbing her box of food and her purse and we left out the door.

We got in her car and this bitch started driving while eating her chicken.

"Bitch really??" I said and I grabbed the Aux cord and I played Yfn Lucci All Night Long.

We sung until we arrived at our destination.

"Bitch check me" Angel said licking her fingers and she got a wipe and wipe and wiped her fingers and her mouth.

I checked her make up and her nose.

"Clear. Put some more lipgloss on" I told her handing her the lip gloss after I finished applying some.

"Check me" I said fixing my hair.

She checked me and she nodded letting me kno I was clear.

"Bitch gimme lighter" angel said pulling her blunt out.

"Hoe we need to go get our damn spots before it get crowded" I said grabbing my lighter and handing it to her.

"Bitch we got a 30 mins left we can smoke this real quick" she said lighting the blunt.

"Hoe its gon take 20 mins to get thru that damn line" I said.

"Leaving us 10 mins to smoke" she said hitting the blunts and she passed it to me.

My phone rung.

"Bitch Diamond ass FaceTiming me prolly wondering why tf we not in der alr" I said hitting the blunt then I answered it.

"Bitch where the fuck y'all at??" She asked.

"Bitch this hoe wanted to smoke a damn blunt" I said hitting the blunt to and I passed it to angel.

"Hoe u a angel smoking the devils reefa" Red said laughing, getting in the camera.

"Hoe hush we coming right now" angel said getting her purse and keys and we got out the car.

I got out and fixed my hair and we started walking to the door and we showed them our ids and we walked in.

I grabbed my phone and called diamond to see where tf they was.

"Hoe where y'all at?" I asked.

"Bitch we backstage, Big Joe guarding the door he gon let y'all in" red said.

"Ight" I said then I hung up.

"Bitch it's hot as fuck my lace coming up I think" Angel said.

"I'll glue it down when we get backstage" I said and we walked up to big joe and we dapped him up and he let us backstage and we walked thru.

"Bitch which one her dressing room??" Angel said.

"Bitch idk shit let's look" I said and we walked and I bumped into somebody.

"Damn my bad" I said then I moved my hair out my face and looked up.

"Ohhhh........shit" I heard angel say.

"Mhm yeah yo bad" the nigga said.

"Whateva bitch" I said pushing him out my way and I started to walk off then he grabbed me by my wrist.

"Stop playing with me Azariah" Key said.

Guys me and key go wayyyyyy back. We grew up together. I had that "working all the damn time type" ma so every time she will send me over my grandma house sometimes trouble would come wit me. Going over there all the time is how I met his gang and my crew.

We all went to elementary, middle, and high school together.

Me and key dated thru literally the whole four years in high school. We broke up after prom. I found him in the locker room getting head from this fat bitch I used to be friends with.

He started doing his music shit while we was dating which I'm proud of. I always knew he could do it.

"Get out my face markeyvius please and thank you" I said pushing him out my way.

"Damn nigga u can't speak??" Angel said.

"My fault wassup trouble" he said dapping Angel up.

"Mhmm hmmm where fat at?" She asked him.

"In der eating. U can go speak but lemme talk to u real quick" he said looking back at me and this bitch walked in his dressing room.

"Bitch Umm what the hell we gotta go they bout to go on" I said to trouble.

"Hoe they ass don't go on until a next 20 mins shit" she said.

I looked at key. "What u want??" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Why u acting like that?" He asked.

"Cuz Bitch-" I started to say then this nigga choked me up. Ian gon lie a bitch got wet wet after dat.

"Mane what I tell u bout that word" he said looking in my eyes.

"I'm sorry now let me go" I said

"Sorry what??" He asked.

"Ian finna call u daddy" I said and he gripped my neck a lil tighter. "Sorry daddy" I said and he let me go and I walked in the dressing room

"Trouble lets go" I told her.

"Damn nigga I can't get a hey shit coming in here looking like a damn air head mad ass" Fat said walking up and he hugged me.

"My bad" I said hugging him back.

"DILL PICKLEEEEEEE" I heard woo yell in excitement.

"YEASTTTT INFECTIONNN" I yelled back and we ran and hugged each other.

"U still wear them tight ass jeans I see"I said giggling.

"And u still got that pickle smell to yo hot ass breath" he said back.

"Bitch Ian eat a pickle today damn stfu" I said pouting.

"Cap bitch u know u ate a pickle with yo philly cheese" Angel said smoking the rest of her blunt.

"Bitch shut up, we finna dip tho woo and fat y'all kno to hit my line" I said.

"Ugh y'all having a afterparty?" Trouble asked.

"Hell yeah u kno we is" Woo said eating a air head.

"we gon come to it, send me the location" trouble said.

"I'd rather no-" I got ready to say.

But I got cut tf off by key walking past me and he smacked my ass.

"Y'all better come" he said smoking a blunt.

"Nah I'm good" I said.

"Umm yes we are coming. We gon fuck with y'all after the performance" Trouble said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways we gotta go. These hoes blowing me up" I said looking at my phone.