016.

Trouble POV

We pulled up to Trouble house but Ian see his car there.

Yeah that bitch better not be here I'll catch a case before I even have my child.

"Imma stay in the car I gotta make a quick call. Bobby and Jojo gon go in Der with u" he said referring to the body guards.

"Ight" I said getting out the car.

Show time bitch.

I got my key and unlocked his house doors.

I walked in and went upstairs.

"Y'all can wait down here I'll make it quick" I told them and they stood at the bottom of the steps.

I walked to his room and I kicked the door open.

I went in the closet and grabbed all my stuff and put it in my Louis Vuitton bag.

I grabbed my shoes and put them in my bag.

I walked out and seen him standing on the bottom of the step.

I started walking down the steps and he walked up to me.

"Get out my face" I said.

"Where u think u going??" He asked.

"Away from you the fuck" I said then I punched him in his face and threw my bags to the guards.

"I TOLD U WHEN I SEE U IMMA FUCK U UP" I said punching him again then the guards came and grabbed me.

"DADDYS HOME BITCH" Diamond said walking thru the front door.

"Who the hell are y'all??" Alexis said coming in the house from the garage.

"BINGO" Red said when she seen Alexis.

"I told yo pussy ass imma get yo ass and u didn't believe me" I said.

"Bae who the fuck is these ratchet ass hoes??" Alexis asked.

"HOEEEESSSSSSS" Diamond and red said doing the Soulja boy thing.

"Yes bitch HOESSSSS" She said.

"Girl u forgot where came from Anastasia Mcfarland" Diamond said.

"Anastasia??" I asked and Alexis was quiet.

"BITCHHHHHHHHH she old girl who went to school with us and they used to bully her from when her nudes got leaked and they called her Hairy Annie and she moved away" I said and we bust out laughing.

She tried to charge at me then diamond knocked that hoe to the floor.

"Bitch what u not gon do is mfn charge at that one bitch she may be pregnant but I'm not hoe so wassup??" Diamond said.

"Trouble I'll really kill u but my child needs a father" I told him while Diamond and Alexis was tumbling and fighting.

Red was recording them fight.

"All y'all get the fuck out my house" he said holding his jaw and his mouth was bleeding.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice" Red said.