040

Juicy POV

We walked down stairs and somebody ran into me making me fall down.

"Oops I did that??" I heard a girl say then I looked up and saw it was Rubi.

Y'all remember that fat bitch who I said I caught sucking key dick in the bathroom??? The one that was suppose to be my friend?? Well meet Rubi. She not fat no more.

Smh hoe went from sucking key dick in the locker room to fuck it up now she his bitch.

Hoe got mad cuz when we was younger Key ass always was my nigga and hoe had a crush on him and got mad when his ass asked me out instead of her. That's ashame hoes can't let the past go.

Wonder where Bre'Hazy is at?? Oh forgot that hoe still in jail. Key ass didn't wanna bail Tha bitch out I'm guessing.

"Bitch excuse u" Trouble said helping me up.

"Nah excuse her baby she ran into me first" Rubi said.

"Hoe did u not just see the damage we did to Kayla?? U must wanna be next" Red said and herb and the boys got in between us and her.

"Fuck y'all gon do??" Key and his boys said getting behind Rubi.

"Shit Wassup??" Bib said.

"Y'all gon Sit the fuck down that's what the fuck y'all finna do" my dad said standing between them both.

"Ain't nobody worried about lover boy" Herb said laughing.

"Ain't nobody worried about chiraq" Key said.

"First of all both y'all can suck the fuck up cuz this shit between me and this sucking dick in a locker room ass bitch" I said standing in front of herb.

"Bitc-" she started to say but trouble cut her off.

"Hoe sit down can't compete where u can't compare" Trouble said to rubi.

"Hoe got that rapper dick don't know how to act, bitch I made u" Rubi said.

"HOE U AINT MAKE SHIT U AINT NEVER MADE SHIT OVER HERE BITCH I HAD U BEGGING TO BE MY FRIEND, I HAD U BEGGING TO LET U STAY OVER WHEN UR DAMM STEP BROTHER DADDY RAPED U DONT EVER SAY U MADE ME BITCH. HOE ONE THING ABOUT AZARIAH NICOLE KING IS SHE NOT NO DAMN FOLLOWER NOR A HOE BITCH IMMA TALK MY SHIT AND BEAT YO ASS ABOUT IT ION GIVE NO FUCK" I said about to launch then bib and buck grabbed me before I did.

"Bitch but didn't u date mfn Playboi carti and play young thug side hoe. Now u with key?? U can't say shit about rapper dick shit ion even know if that's all the rapper dicks u had baby" Red said laughing.

"Baby u just a quick bust shit u see him and bre didn't even break up yet cuz they still got pictures of each other on they pages" Trouble said laughin.

"Y'all mommas Still strippers?? Tell them I want them to come strip at my party" Rubi said smiling and I monkey jumped over herb and bib and attacked that hoe. Trouble ass ran up and started beating that hoe ass.

"OH MY LORDDD" g money yelled out and they tried to get me and Trouble off her.

"This the damn second hoe ass they beat today" Dolph said.

"U can go next if u want to" red said.

They pulled me off her.

That hoe tried to run up but Key grabbed her.

"Let me go" I said.

"Mane Sit the fuck down" my dad said walking to me.

"Nah cuz bitches keep forgetting I had to bury my damn bitch today and keep forgetting Im not in the mood at all. Imma kangaroo jack that bitch somebody better get her out of here" I said.