057

Ariana POV

Herbs mother is coming into town today to get yosohn. So tonight i get to go the club or somewhere.

Ian been out the house to party or nun since yosohn been born. I been trynna get this body right.

The kids at school. Tae and Trouble at tae house working. And I'm stuck at home with herb and yosohn.

It's currently raining outside and that usually keeps my baby calm.

I just gave him a bath and I took my shower so me and my baby fresh.

I walked in the living room and laid on the couch and I put yosohn on my chest so he can have tummy time with mommy.

"U going somewhere tonight??" He asked me.

"Yeah why??" I asked.

"Where u finna go??" He asked sitting down turning the tv on.

"Don't worry about it. Ion ask u where u going when u go to sneak out and accidentally fuck a bitch" I said.

"Man watch yo mouth around my son" he said.

"He do not understand yet shut up. Maybe I should go to the movies to see sum scary and accidentally jump on a nigga dick" I said rolling my eyes.

"Give ma ma kiss" I said poking my lips outthen I kissed yosohn lips.

"Don't be kissing my son with key on ur lips" Herb said.

"Dont play Ian suck Key dick since the hospital" I said this his head turned to me face. "I'm just playing don't start".

I put my feet on him and he kept pushing them.

"U pissing me off mane" he said pushing my leg.

"I need to take my hair down. Ugh" I said the FaceTimed Tae.

"Aww heyyy fatt daddyyy" Tae said in a baby voice smiling at yosohn and yosohn smiled and showed his gums.

"Nie everytime u see me every time u wake up ion get no smile it's fuck me huh??" I said and he smiled at me. "Nawl nigga don't smile now I done went thru 15 hours with u and u wanna do me like dis".

"Leave my baby alone" Tae said laughing.

"I need my hair taken out Tae my lace coming up" I told him.

"Bitch I do ur hair every day just for u not to go nowhere" he said.

"That's what bestfriends are for now can u come take it out and I'm going out tonight. Yosohn going with his me-maw" I told Tae.

"Oh and I'll be over der in a minute once I finish this girl hair" he said then flipped the camera showing the back of the girl head and I could see in the mirror rubi rose.

"L o fucking l. I'm coming" I said.

"No I'm making my money girl do not come" he said.

"U got headphones in??" I asked.

"Yeah why??" Tae asked.

"No reason. I need my hair done ASAP and tomorrow got the Lallapalooza with herb tomorrow" I told him.

"Okay well I'm finna finish her hair and come to u" he said.

"Nah I'm coming to u" I said then hung up fast then he called back and I ignored it.

"I'm finna go out real quick I'll be back" I told herb as I got up with Yosohn in my arms.

"Where u finna go??" He asked.

"I'm grown don't ask me where the fuck I'm going" I said.

"Bitch u gon stop talking to me like u crazy" he said as I walked to my room.

"Bitch don't play with me imma beat yo fucking ass Herbert" I said laying yosohn on his pillow on my bed.

"Man u always trynna go out to be a hoe sit yo ass down" he said laying next to yosohn and I punched him in his back.

"I been at home with my child every since I got out the hospital bitch the only hoe in this bitch is u" I said taking my shirt off and I put my bra on and tank top.

"Hoe hoe hoe finna go give somebody my pussy" Herb said turning the tv on.

"Bitch we not together so this my pussy and I can give it to who I please motherfucker" I said putting my biker shorts on.

"Shut up" he said then he grabbed his phone reading a message and was smiling hard.

I snatched his phone and he jumped up and I ran to the bathroom and locked the door and I looked thru his messages.

" ARIANA UNLOCK THE DOOR" he yelled banging on the door.

"BITCH AND U TEXTING HOES AGAINNN??" I yelled and threw his phone down on the phone and opened the door

"Whyyyy the fuck u do that shit???" He yelled and picked it up.

"Bitch stop talking to me" I said walking to the closet.

"Look this what happen to ur phone when u leaving with a hating ass bitch with a mad ass. Hoe mad cuz I got hoes ya feel me" he said recording his self.

"Bitch stop fucking playing with me" I said throwing my Gucci slides at him.

"Ima keep hoes fuck u talm bout" he said and I smacked the shit outta him when he finished recording.

I put gucci slides on and grabbed my Chanel bag.

"Mane u gon stop putting yo hands on Me" he said rubbing his face.

"Shut the fuck up" I said sitting on my bed and I grabbed yosohn and changed his outfit and his pamper.

I grabbed his bottle and laid against my headboard and I propped my legs up.

"Let me eat u out" herb said.

"No" I said feeding yosohn.

"Come on" he said laying by my coochie.

"Move" I said kissing yosohn forehead as he ate.

This nigga ripped thru my biker shorts and slid my panties to the side and started eating fat ma.

I moaned soft.

"Herb stop my baby in here" I whispered to him.

"Put his head phones on his ears" he said eating me out.

"Herb moveee" I said moaning soft then my toes curled.

I looked at yosohn and he was sleep. Herb grabbed him and walked out the room to take him to his room and turned the baby monitor on.

He ran back to my room and jumped on the bed and spreaded my legs.

"Nigga move" I said.

"Shut up" he said then he flipped me over and ripped the rest of my biker shorts off me.

"Herbbbbb I paid $14 for these" I whined as he ripped my thong off. "And $17 for those".

"Shut yo cheap ass up" he said then pushed my head down and he started eating fat ma from the back.

"Ahh herbbb I'm suppose to be getting my hair done right now...move" I said moaning loud and I grabbed the pillow.

A finger fucked me and sucks on my clit and i moaned loud and toes curled up.