068

Ariana POV

There was a knock at the door.

I went to open it.

He walked up to me and hugged me tight and I cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I should've never left your side" Key said holding me tight.

"It's okay I'm good now"I said with a fake smile hiding my pain.

I'm not okay. Every since I went back to the house I keep seeing that same scene replaying.

He hit me in front of my child this eating me up. Now my child gotta grow up thinking this shit cool.

"He broke my phone and I can't find my other ones" I said.

"Here" Key said handing me a phone box.

"Thanks" I said opening it and I put my SIM card in it.

I downloaded everything back.

I got on my Instagram and posted my side of the story.

I posted everything he did to me on my story and turned my phone off for the rest of the night

I sat on the kitchen counter and I heard Gasps.

"What??" I asked.

"If u would've told us he did all of this we coulda been killed him" Tootie said walking in the house with Kentrell and the gang.

"Nah imma handle it by myself" I said.

"That's yo problem u can't always handle stuff by ur self. This man put his hands on u in front of yo son I'll never do no shit like that his momma raised a bitch" Key said smoking his blunt.

I looked at my phone and seen somebody unknown calling me.

I answered.

"This is a call from Fulton County jail-" the operator said and I hung up.

I seen herb damn momma FaceTiming me.

"This Ariana Just got Abused by your son fletcher, how may I help u??" I asked and everybody bust out laughing.

"Where is my grandchild??" His momma asked.

"MY son is sleep anything else??" I asked.

"U got beat by my son huh??" She asked and I scrunched up my face.

"Bitch fuck that suppose to mean the hell?? U saying that shit like it's a good thing" Tracy said grabbing my phone.

"Prolly deserved it" his momma said.