025

Juicy POV

I hopped up and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

We got fucked up bad last night. I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth and washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

I took a quick shower and put my sports bra on and shorts and I put my hair up.

"Why the sun so bright?" Ivy asked covering her eyes.

"Damn how much y'all drunk last night??"
My dad asked walking in the room seeing my aunties and Trouble scattered all over my room.

"Okay well two birthday shots and one big add bottle of Hennessy" I told him.

"Damn" He said.

Munchie got up. She ran to the bathroom and closed the door and I could hear her throwing up.

Desha got up and ran out the room and went in the guest bathroom to throw up.

"I'm glad I'm not fucked up like y'all" Ivy said yawning.

"Shit it was fun as fuck last night" Trouble said patting her head.

"Shit I saw. Ion see how to pregnant ass got down on that floor. Who helped u up??" He asked Trouble.

"Ivy" She said and I laughed.

"It was fun mane dad when I tell yo ass. Key ass came to the club with dolph mane I was already fucked up but when I seen them my ass started being petty and I played Blac Youngsta shit and then I calmed down when I seen Herbo Enter the motherfucking club. This nigga was in der with a whole bitch and hella bitches in they section so he couldn't get mad if Herbo was all on me." I told him.

"U need to stop being petty and shit that's good let his ass see that u moving on to a new dick we ain't fucking with that pussy shit" my dad said walking out the room.

I bust out laughing and ended up rolling off the bed and I hit my head.

"YALL PACK YALL SHIT UP WE LEAVING IN A MINUTE" my dad yelled.

I went in the kitchen and ate a banana and I took a ibuprofen.

I went back in the room and packed all my stuff in my bag.

They packed they stuff up.

"We finna take the rental cars back" I told dad.

"Ight" He said.

Me and Ivy got in the rental car and Trouble, Tye and Gully got in the other rental car.

I put my scarf around my head and I grabbed my backwood and weed and I broke it down with my fingers.

My song came on a bitch couldn't help me.

I jumped out the car and started twerking.

"Bitch come on damn we gotta leave in a hour" Trouble said.

"Bitch okay damn" I said getting back in the car.

"Roll the rest of that up for me" I told ivy and I pulled out the driveway and I drove and Trouble followed me.

Ivy rolled my blunt and I stopped at a red light.

I turned my music down and I heard Trouble Blasting to Bounce Dat ass.

I got out the car and hopped on her car and started twerking and Tye and Gully hopped out the car and started twerking.

I got off when the light turned green and got back in the car and pulled off.

We pulled up to the rental car place. I signed information and shit and gave them the cars back and we hopped in the sprinter and drove back to the house.

We packed our stuff and we all put clothes on and got ready.

"COME ON YALL WE NEED TO BE LEAVING RIGHT NOW" my dad yelled out.

"Nigga stop yelling shit" Munchie said walking in the living room with shades on and a bottle of ibuprofen in her hand.

"Exactly damn loud truck mouth ass motherfucker" Desha said with her glasses on and they walked outside to the sprinter.

I bust out laughing.

"I shoulda bust them in they shit" he said.

"BRING YALL ASS ON SO THIS NIGGA CAN STOP YELLING" Tootie yelled out.

At this moment we all where in the sprinter on the way to the airport.

We went thru security and boarded our plane.