056.

Ariana POV (2 months later)

I just got back on social media.  I took a break after I had yosohn.

My baby so sweet, calm and fat. I just love him to death.

His eyes be changing one day they haze and another day they blue.

I picked yosohn up and walked to my mirror and took a video with him.

I posted it on my story and I walked in the living room with my fat man.

"Heyyyy My Baby" Tootie said walking up to me and he kissed yosohn cheek.

"Fat man say dont kiss me negga" I said in a baby voice.

"Say nah mommy don't kiss me ion know where yo mouth been" Tootie said in a baby voice and I looked at him crazy.

"Bitchhhhhh Tootie don't play" I said punching him in his back.

I sat on the couch with him.

"Give me my baby" ivy said reaching for him.

"Nope he don't want u" I said grabbing my phone.

I handed him to ivy.

"That's what I thought" she said and I flicked her off.

I got on live and I turned my questions thing on.

"Hey y'all, ask me questions I'll answer them I promise" I said.

I skipped a few negative questions.

"Favorite Sex Position?" I read out loud. "I like doggy style".

"U nasty" Tae said sitting next to me.

"Shut up" I said laughing.

"When is Tae going to do Nicki Minaj hair again??" I read. "Um do I look like Tae manager?? The fuck ion know".

"U so meannn" Tae said.

"Ion Carr they asking me stuff that don't have nun to do with me" I said then went to the next questions.

"Where is a crazy place u would want to have sex at?? And Where is the craziest place u had sex at??" I read out. "Okay this would hella crazy but I would wanna have sex on a horse at the horse stable and a crazy place I have had sex at is the park".

Ivy, Yosohn, Tae and Trouble all looked at me.

"U did what??" Trouble asked.

"How the fuck u have sex on a horse??" Tae asked laughing.

"Had sex at the park but it was night time so nobody could see us and bitch u lay on ur back on the horse and the nigga slide it in the u sit up and face him and the horse bounces u up and down" I said laughing.

"U need to stop watching porn" Ivy said laughing.

"Ion even watch porn I just came up with that bull shit but I wanna try it but ion trust horses" I said.

"Bitch u might as well fuck the horse then doing allat shit on its back" Trouble said.

"Bitch Ian white ian finna fuck a horse ion care how long they dicks is" I said.

"Are u and herb still together??" I read in my head and ignored it.

"Do you still talk to Key??" I read. "Yes I still talk to Key. That's my bestfriend".

"Who is yosohn god parents?? And when are u going to show his face??" I read. "Imma show it when u get ready and yosohn has no god father cuz Bib, Kentrell, Dolph and Tae ass be arguing over who god daddy so my child has no god dad. Diamond will be his god mother, I miss my baby so much".

"Where is red??" I read. "Red making her money Periodt I miss her too y'all need to go spam her comments under her recent and tell her Ari said she missed her".

"You and Tae are another version of Caresha and Santana" I read. "No baby me and Tae is our own version of our self. We been Tae and Ari before anybody found out they was bestfriends ahh next".

I was on live answering questions and I fed yosohn and put him to sleep. My ass sleepy ion feel like doing nothing but going to sleep and I feel like that's wat ima do.

I went in my room and went to sleep with yosohn.