039

Juicy POV

We all left the cemetery and went back to my momma house and changed clothes.

We went to diamond momma house for the reception.

We greeted all her cousins and aunties and other family members.

Her sister and bag walked up to us.

"Well if it isn't Azariah, Angel'Nique, and Alexandria" Diamond Sister said looking at us.

"Well if it isn't Bernice" I said folding my arms.

"Oh wait nah her name is Kayla" Trouble said.

"Bitch no on her birth certificate it says Bernice Bessie Smith" Red said laughing.

"Shut up my name is Kayla" Kayla said.

"But ur mother didn't name u that" red said.

"And ur mother didn't name u Sexy Red, Alexandria either did she??" Kayla said getting smart.

"U mad hoe??" Trouble said laughing.

"U still with the opps I see" I said laughing and I looked at gotti walking in the house.

"U still fucking with- oh nvm I see u got a new nigga. Damn u just love them rap industry niggas I see" Kayla said looking at herb.

"U got no room to talk when u got three in the same house as us pooh" Trouble said.

"Hoe shut up yo nigga cheated on u and u decided to keep the baby that's just sad" Kayla said.

"Girl she not like u, 5 abortions" Red said laughing.

"AHHHH hoe couldn't keep her pussy closed abortioniana" I said.

"And I see ur pregnant. Wonder who ur baby daddy is, Key or Herbo" she said.

"Bitch I know my baby daddy other than ur hoe ass getting pregnant 5 times by 10 niggas u didn't even know who yo baby daddies was. Hoe had 2 baby daddies for each abortion baby she had" I said.

"Girl I enjoyed getting pregnant by ur uncle bleek before he died so sad. U kno Diamond was fucking key before she died??? At least she died with her guts rearranged key has a big ass dick ion know why I let him go" She asked.

My blood began to boil and I punched that bitch in the face and she fell back and fell to the floor. I picked her up by her shit and started wamming on her shit.

"Bitch lemme get a lick" Trouble said punching Kayla in the mouth.

I was being pulled off by herb and Trouble pulled Trouble off Kayla and redstarted going at Kayla until my dad pulled her off

started going at Kayla until my dad pulled her off.

"Get off me" I said with tears pouring down my face.