053

Juicy POV| Morning Time (5:45Am)

I woke up out my sleep cuz I felt a sharp pain it hurt so bad.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to get sum to drink cuz, u kno that feeling when you wake up out yo sleep yo mouth be dry as hell?? Well that's how I am shit.

I looked down cuz my shorts felt wet.

"Did I just piss on my self or u got extremely wet?? See I knew I had that damn super soaker no wonder why herb can't leave me alone" I said sticking my tongue out then the pain got worst.

Tootie came in the kitchen.

"Why u woke??" He asked me. "Did u pee on the floor?"

I groaned and held my belly.

"Tootie go get Ma and Dad and Trouble" I told him and he ran upstairs to get them.

I started crying. I think my water broke.

"What's wro- oh lord come on mamas Jesus ur water broke" my momma said grabbing my arm and my dad helped.

"Where da hell is herbo??" My dad asked.

"He suppose to be here by now" I said groaning.

"Come on we gon get u in the shower then u gon work out on the ball" my momma said.

"Don't she need to go to the hospital??" Tootie asked.

Trouble walked down the steps yawning.

"Oh shit yo water broke" she said realizing what was going on.

"Duh bitch" I said taking deep breaths.

"Trouble take her to take a shower imma call her doctor" my momma said running up stairs to get her phone.

"I'm hungry as hell" Tootie said.

My daddy smacked him upside the head.

"Maneeee stop doing that shit" he said storming up the steps.

Me and Trouble walked in my room.

This nigga Key was slumped all over my damn floor and Tae was in my bed sleeping wild as hell.

We walked into my bathroom and I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and put my hair back in a bun.

I put my jogging pants on and a plain white shirt.

I put my slide on and I walked in my room and everybody was woke and ready.

I grabbed my phone and tried to FaceTime herb but it didn't go thru.

"Ugh" I said wobbling to the living room.

"Doctor said keep bouncing until u feel like it's time for u to come. The baby not gon come right away" my momma said.

I nodded and wobbled to my momma and got on the ball and started bouncing.

Key walked in front of me and held my hand while I bounced. Tae rubbed my back.

I inhaled and exhaled.

I groaned and squeezed key hand.

3 hours later.....(8:00 am)

"How far apart are the contractions??" My momma asked.

"2 minutes" I said groaning.

"U ready to go?" My dad asked.

I nodded and key helped me up.

"Take ur deep breaths, key drive her we will be behind y'all." My momma said.