030

Juicy POV

I stepped out the room cuz Trouble was FaceTiming me.

"Wsssup??" I said answering.

"When U coming back??" Trouble asked then JuMari got in the camera.

"Hey tete Fat Daddy hey man" I said cooing at Jumari. "And I'm coming back next week when we done up here".

"Ugh that's a long time we miss u" she said and JuMari giggled.

"Girl u got trouble ass, JuMari, and the girls" I told her.

"The girls had to go back to Louisiana to get they stuff. They moving in with us" she said.

"Shit that's good that house too big for just us two" I said.

"Exactly, where u at??" She said looking at the background.

"Studio with Herb and the niggas and Von Sister" I said then rolled my eyes.

"Hoe u look like u outside the studio room" she said.

"I am I left so I can talk to u" I told her.

"U sure u shoulda left Mrs.FuckEverybodyNigga in der with yo nigga??" Trouble asked.

"Shit. U right" I said then I walked back in the room and I seen that hoe in my nigga face.

I walked over and sat on his lap and he held me.

She stopped talking when she seen me.

"So what's the conversation about sis?? Don't stop talking now" I told her and Trouble bust out laughing.

Everybody started to laugh.

"My nigga can u talk?? Why stop y'all conversation??? Don't talk to my nigga if u don't want me to hear the damn conversation the fuck" I said.

"PERIODT BITCH" Trouble said thru the phone.

"Hey Trouble" everybody except Kayla said.

"Hey hoes" she said.

"Baby cat got yo tongue??" I asked her and herb squeezed my thigh.

"Bitch pipe down. I can talk to whoever nigga I want to. Even yours baby" she said and winked at him and that set me off.

"Kayla get out" durk said.

"Please cuz when SK go off girl it's not gon be pretty" Trouble said thru the phone.

"SK???what that mean?" G money asked.

"Oh nawl might wanna get out Kayla cuz I seen that side. That's like her Melvin side" Bib said.

"Calm down" herb said holding me tight.

"Mane let me go ian gon touch her" I said.

"Hoe I wish you would touch me pussy" Kayla said grabbing her stuff.

"WHEWWW BABYYY SEE NAWLLLL LEMME COME TO NEW YORK" Trouble said on the phone.

My leg started shaking.

"Yeah u might wanna leave starting now" Mally said.

I stopped so herb can let me go.

"Okay I'm calm now. Let me go I gotta pee" i said.

"Ima go with you ion trust anything u say right now" he said and he let me up then he got up.

As soon as that hoe started walking out the room. I ran like a track start and punched that hoe in her face and I started punching her in her face.