036

JUICY POV(Next Day)

We all just left the police station. We been in the police station all damn night.

We didn't get charged with nothing cuz it was self defense. On the other hand.

Bre and Mel will be charged with attempted murder on all of us.

We drove back home.

"I'm tired as hell" I said yawning.

"I can't believe that bitch tried to kill us" Gully said.

"Exactly" Trouble said.

"Bitch and u pregnant so that's another charge shit attempted murder on a fetus" Tye said.

We walked in the house and chilled.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I brushed my teeth. Did my hygiene thing and rubbed my little bump.

I walked in my room and I put my robe on.

I was finna be in my bed all day. I'm exhausted.

I got in my bed and took a 6 hour nap then I got woke up out my sleep.

"Get yo ass the fuck up" herb said sounding mad then he slammed my door.

"Fuck is u slamming the door for??" I asked him. I laid back down.

"GET UP NOW" he said yelling and I got up.

"Mane what the fuck is u fighting a bitch pregnant for?? AND U ALMOST GOT YO DAMN SELF AND MY CHILD KILLED FUCK WRONG WITH U BRO??? ON FOE NEM GRAVE DONT PLAY WITH ME AZARIAH" he said getting up in my face.

"Mane move. Shit u doing allat bull shit mane like I'm suppose to known that hoe was gon shoot at me" I said rolling my eyes.

"u arguing with a hoe over a nigga that's not even with u. FUCK IS U STILL CONTACTING THIS NIGGA FOR???" He asked pointing his finger in my face.

I yawned. "Get that finger out my face and u gon stop yelling at me like u stupid herb" I said.

"Why u still texting that nigga??" He asked.

"Same reason why u texting and being in the same presence as your ex, Kayla" I said and he started to look dumb. "Fuck I thought".

Kayla and Herb dated along time ago but she cheated on him with niggas they not cool with. Gang Bang type of cheat. I'm surprised they allow her around.

I laid down in my bed and started falling asleep and he left and slammed the door hard making me jump.

"SLAM MY DOOR AGAIN AND BITCH IMMA BEAT YO ASS" I yelled and I laid back down.

He walked back in the room and slammed the door.

"HERBERT IF I TELL U ONE MO-" I said then I got cut off by him choking me.

"Shut the fuck up" he said standing over me.

"Let.... go" I said trynna catch my breath then he pulled his sweatpants down and rammed his massive cocker barel into me.

I winced and screamed.

"Herbbb" I screamed and I tried to push him out but he grabbed my hands.