062

Ariana POV

Tae screamed and ran in the kitchen.

"Pregnant??" I asked taking my shoes off and I took my rings off.

"TARLAYSIA UR PREGNANT???" I asked yelling.

"Oh shit" Tootie said.

"SO U OUT HERE GETTING PREGNANT LIKE U GROWN HUH???? Get the fuck out my house nah never mind" I said then I grabbed my phone and threw my phone to her. "Call dad and let him know".

"No" she said with tears falling down her face.

"U wasn't fucking crying when u was fucking was u?? OKAY THEN. After I done busted my ass for y'all. I think I'm being too fucking nice. I let y'all ass come stay with me cuz Baton Rouge ain't nowhere for y'all to grow up at and y'all wanna pull this shit on me right???" I said with tears falling down.

"She not pregnant no more abortiana" Gully said then I grabbed her phone out my purse and blended it.

"OH MY GOD WHY U DO THAT??" Gully yelled out.

"For sucking dick in a movie theater and running ya mouth. I'm done with y'all ion wanna see y'all ass for the rest of the night fuck out my face" I said throwing the blended phones in the trash and I walked to my room and slammed my door.

I heard yosohn cry but I know Tae got him I just need to be alone right now.

I went to take a shower and I removed my wig and washed my hair.

I got out and put my towel around me. I blow dried my shit and put it in a bun.

I put my slides, bra, thong and Versace robe on.

I walked into the living room and saw yosohn and Tae sleeping on the couch.

I walked in the kitchen and pulled the Shrimp out and Steaks and let it thaw out.

I grabbed yosohn and woke up Tae.

"Bitch gimme my child back damn" he said getting up.

"Go in my room with him I'm finna play my music while I cook" I said giving him back to Tae.

"Finally yo ass wanna cook" he said walking in my room with yosohn on his chest.

I grabbed my speaker and played my song.

I washed the dishes and put them up and I cleaned up my kitchen and living room.

I looked at the security camera that's in the kitchen.

I saw a black SUV outside my house.

They buzzed in and I pressed the intercom button.

"Who you??" I asked.

"Guh open the fucking gate shit I'm bored I had to come see my lil sister" Kentrell said.

"Boy go home" I said then buzzed them in.

I grabbed onions and bell peppers and I cut them up.

"wassup blood" Ben said sitting on the stool and I looked up.

"New color today I see??" I said looking at his purple hair.

"You know I gotta keep my shit cute" he said.

"You gay ass lil boa" Three said smacking his neck.

"Why y'all bitches do that shit damn" Ben said rubbing his neck.

"Say what u finna make??" Kentrell said sitting on my counter.

"Nigga don't u see the ingredients I put out??" U asked him.

"Nope" He said.

"Mhm whateva" I said laughing as I chopped up the rest of the onions and bell peppers.

I poured olive oil in my skillet and I put my bell peppers and onions in it and put salt and pepper on it and a lil garlic powder.

"IVY IS HOMEEE" ivy yelled out.

"Shut yo my baby sleep" I said as she walked in the kitchen.

"Ion care. I wanna see him anyways" she said.

"U wake up up yo ass gon stay up with his ass all night too Ivy" I told her letting the onions and bell peppers cook slow.

"I will ian see my baby in forever" she said.

Ivy went to BR for Family Reunion on her momma side for a week.

"Why it's so quiet where the bad ahh kids at??" Joe asked eating fruit snacks.

"They in they rooms and that's where the fuck they better stay until I tell them to come out" I said pouring the shrimp in a bowl of cold water.

"Damn what Tootie do??" Ben asked.

"Tootie ain't do nun. He might be down in the gym or studio or prolly sleep" I said peeling the tails off the shrimp.

"What the girls do??" Ivy asked.

"Got into a fight with each other at school and got suspended and it was over a nigga. I took they phones and I get back to Atlanta today and Tootie called me was like they was fighting again and I get home
They spread each other business so I blended they phones n made they ahh go to they room" I said pouring the water off the shrimp then I seasoned them.

"What business??" Kentrell asked.

"Can't say" I said.

"Tell me later" ivy said and I nodded.

I cooked the shrimp and steaks and I called everybody down to eat and we all ate and washed dishes and cleaned up.

"Y'all wanna watch a movie in the theater??" Ivy asked.

Yea" I said. "Gully and Tye Gon head take y'all ass back up stairs y'all not off punishment. Go do that work the principal or ur teachers sent y'all" I said and Tye stomped her foot and they began walking up the steps.

"STOMP AGAIN AND IMA BREAK YO FUCKING FOOT TARLAYSIA" I yelled out.

" slime calm down" joe said.

"Dang momma u big mad" Kentrell said.

"Yall better shut up before she blow on y'all too" Three said.

"She just went full Momma mode" Ben said laughing.

"Gimme my baby Tae dang" ivy said reaching for yosohn and Tae pushed her head back.

"Girl this my son move back dang" Tae said.

We all walked to the movie theater and they put on Love & Basketball.

We watched the movie then I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said answering it.

"This is a collect call from Fulton County Jail from Angel'Nique Hatch. Do you accept the charges??" The operator asked.

This hoe don't got her self put in jail. I wonder what she did.

Y'all I'm sorry for the wait. This school shit been having me busy as hell. Ima update again probably later today if not I will tmr.