063

Ariana POV| Next Morning

"Bitch why the fuck did u get locked up??" I asked Trouble as we got into my car.

I just picked this hoe up from jail on a $14k bond.

"I went to Trouble house and that hoe Alexis was over der. So I dropping mari off so this bitch long head ass baby gon smack my son hard as hell. I get they babies but bitch u sat here and watched yo cone head ass baby smack my son. So I said sum to her and she like okay and?? Ion give a fuck" she said.

"Oh see nah I'll beat her ass just for that" I said pulling off.

"So I'm like bitch of yo child smack my baby again imma beat yo ass. So Trouble upstairs getting dressed cuz he was like he just got out just leave mari downstairs. So the nappy head ass lil girl smacked my son and my son hit her ass back and Alexis got mad and almost popped my son for hitting her child. So I picked that hoe up and slapped that bitch on her neck" she said.

"Damn bitch not on the neck" I said laughing.

"Yes bitch the neck and I started dragging that hoe up trouble steps and I dragged her into his room and I bashed her shit in then he broke up apart so she called police and told them bitches I just attacked her cuz I'm crazy like bitch stop playing with me hoe u kno what I'm bout that will be tha last time u ever think abt putting yo hands on my fucking child got me fucked up" she said putting her rings and necklaces back on.

"I wish you woulda told me u was going I coulda came but instead I had to deal with Tye and Gully. Apparently Tye got pregnant then had an abortion so Gully told me when Tye said she sucked dick in the movie theater" I said driving.

"Wait woahhh u told dad??" She asked.

"Nope She gon Tell him I believe she got it when I was in labor with yosohn cuz they left the hospital too soon" I said.

"Probably but ohhh bitch did I tell u I found out trouble got another fucking child?? He had a fucking lil girl not too long after I had mari. So I beat his ass for hiding the shit for so long. I woulda got charged but he kno this pussy too good for jail".

"That is tuff as hell. What's been going on with u and roddy??".

"That's my lil Hershey bar his fine ass. I just wanna sit on his face. If I could go back to when we first met I would shit was magical as hell".

"Bitch y'all met at a restaurant in LA called fat burger how is that magical? Literally y'all met in a fucking ghetto ass spot in Compton".

"Girl- see okay ur being negative I gotta go. U kno I was high as hell so it felt magical to me shut up".

"That's a damn shame".

"He suppose to be coming to see me later when he get back in town"

"Damn Shame." I said pulling up to the gates and I put my face in the ID thing.

It opened and we walked in the house and I took another nap and she showered.