014.

Juicy POV | 6 months later.......| Atlanta, GA

"Bitch I'm tired" Trouble said.

"Me too damn" I said putting the food up and she helped me.

We moved to Atlanta cuz I decided I want to start school earlier. I can do it online and I can go to my classes. I have a schedule so I'm the Even days I go to my classes on campus and odd days I get to stay at home.

So Monday, Wednesday, Friday I get to stay home and u kno the rest.

Same goes for trouble.

She is 6 months pregnant with Mariel (Trouble) baby. They still date. She said she not gon move in with him cuz she don't believe in moving in with a dude if they not married.

We got a nice Townhouse in Buckhead. Expensive but Daddio said he don't care the price he gon pay. His daughters gon live good no matter what.

I haven't spoke to my mom since the hospital. She don't even try to reach out. Kendra said she don't talk to her no more.

Every since that nigga got out she forgot about us.

I spoken to my grandma and she said she let that nigga get the best of her. It's always been that way.

He controlling.

Key and them felt like they needed to move down here with us.

Literally they ass stay in the same neighborhood as us.

Woo & Fat, , Diamond & Red, Corey and Jr & Jay stay by us. Key bought him a mansion but he over here most the time.

She is having a Boy and we will be having a baby shower in ATL in a week.

"Bitch we hungry cook some" she said helping me put the food up.

"Bitch u can cook" I told her.

"Bitch not as good as u" she told me.

"Ight imma make some, what y'all wanna eat??" I asked Trouble then Red and Diamond ass walked in.

"We want some Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo" Red said sitting at the island bar in the kitchen.

"Who said I was cooking for everybody" I said washing the dishes.

"Us" they said.

"Ugh" I said.

I cooked them they food which took prolly 2 whole hours.

Ian eat it cuz I wasnt hungry.

"Y'all can fix y'all plates I'm finna go study" I told them.

"Ight" they said.

I walked up the steps and walked into my room and grabbed my books and started studying.

I finished studying 3 hours later and I put my books up and hopped in the shower and did my hygiene thing and got out and brushed my teeth and wrapped my hair up.

Next thing u kno I heard screamin and I ran down stairs.

"WHAT HAPPENNN I said sitting on the couch and Diamond handed me her phone.

I looked and see Trouble and Alexis Sky.

"Oh shit" I said covering my mouth.

Swipe

❤️:134k 💭:6K@theshaderoom: #TSRBaeWatch #AlexisSky & #Trouble are boo'd up 📸:@freaky_mccav

❤️:134k 💭:6K
@theshaderoom: #TSRBaeWatch #AlexisSky & #Trouble are boo'd up 📸:@freaky_mccav

Damn he fucked up for this.

I read thru the comments.

"Ha somebody said I bet Fetty got both of his eyes open now" I said.

"She a gold digger ion like her" Red said.

"She a pass around that hoe don't even kno who her child daddy is" Diamond said drinking wine.

"Trouble foul as fuck why do this and u got this girl pregnant and y'all together still" I said.

"Wait y'all hear that??" Red asked and we listened and she came out the room yelling.

"PUSSY ASS NIGGA U GON FIND OUT WHERE THE FUCK MY NICKNAME COME FROM U AND THAT PASS AROUND PUSSY ASS BITCH IM PREGNANT BUT MY HANDS NOT BITCH IF I SEE U AND THAT HOE IN THE STREETS BITCH THAT ASS IS MINES ON MY MOTHERFUCKING UNBORN SON BITCH" she said yelling in the phone.

"DAMNNNN" we heard the boys say.

"When y'all got in here??" I asked.

"Every since u said the lil fetty eye joke" Key said sitting by me.

" FUCK U TALM BOUT HOE BITCH IF I WAS MY OLD SELF I WOULDA SAID FUCK U AND THIS BABY BUT BITCH ITS JUST FUCK U OUUU BITCHHHHH ILL SPIT ON YO GRAVE WHEN U DIE BITCH OUUU WAIT TILL I SEE U I SHOULD GET MY UNCLES TO FUCK U UP HOE" she said and she hung up in his face and she walked to her room and slammed the door hard making all of us jump.

"Y'all must of seen the picture reason y'all came over here??" Diamond asked.

"Pretty much" Corey said.

"Damn shame I would go in there but I'm scared she might throw sum at me" I said.

"Fat go in Der" red said and we all nodded.

" why me??" He asked.

"Cuz u the only fluffy nigga a bitch can cry on and if she throw sum it's gon bounce back at her" Red said.

"I'll go with u come on" I told him and we got up and walked to her room and he opened the door and ducked to make sure she ain't throw nun.

"Okay nie go in polar bear" I told Fat and he went in and I went in after.

"U okay??" We asked.

She walked crawled to fat and he got scared and she laid on his chest and hugged him and cried.

"It's okay let it out" I said rubbing her back.

"He trapped me mane just so he can get me pregnant and he can fuck hoes and have me looking dumb" she said crying.

"Fuck him u got us. We can play baby daddy u don't need him" I said wiping her tears.

"I can be god daddy" Fat said rocking her side to side.

"I can't never have the perfect good nigga and I thought he would be different" she cried and I gave her tissue and she blew her nose and put it in the trash can next to her bed.

Everybody decided to come in and laid in the bed with us. We all watched Netflix with her and we fell asleep on her bed.