009

Juicy POV
"Bitch come on damn u done changed outfits 5 damn times shit" Trouble said.

"Shut yo ass up this bitch decided to change the damn outfit when we already paid for the shit" I said trying on my last outfit.

"Y'all crazy" she said.

"Bitch go open the door while u waiting on me imma throw this Gucci on" I told her.

"Oh shit I forgot the damn doorbell rung" she said walking out the room.

I put my outfit on and flat ironed my hair and put my Gucci hand band on.

I put my lotion on and sprayed deodorant on. I put my Gucci slides on and sprayed some of my Gucci Bloom on me.

I FaceTimed my momma.

"Heyyy guhhhh" she answered drinking a margarita.

"I see y'all having fun" I said giggling.

"Hell yess girllll I think we found us some side niggas outchaaa they fine as hell" ma Kendra said.

"Girl shit hell yeah and ion see no ring. They look like they got money" my momma said.

"Y'all is hell, I tell y'all that" I said propping my phone up and I put my lip gloss on.

"Where y'all finna go??" Ma asked.

"The block party remember??" I asked.

"Ohhhh yeahhh the block party for Big Booty Judy" Kendra said.

"Yeah we finna hit that up and see what it's talking about then come home and chill. Might even throw a party" I said then I mumbled the last part.

"What u say??" My ma asked.

"I said we gon have fun at this block party I love y'all so much be careful please don't get drunk and do nun brazy" I said.

"WE LOVE YOU TOOO" they both said and I hung up.

What the hell is taking this girl so damn long. I walked downstairs and this bitch had mfn three damn security guards standing in my damn house and her and Trouble ass was on the couch chilling.

"Oh my lord" I said stopping.

"Wassup" he said.

"Heyy" I said waving.

"Trouble this is my bestfriend slash god sister, Juicy" Angel said.

"Nice to meet u" he said.

"Nice to meet u too" I said.

We sat and talked and got to know him. He really a cool chill ass dude no cap.

I have no damn clue how mfn Kendra and Keshia ass gon react when they find this out. He ashid 13 years older than her ass. This some damn mfn Jay Z and Beyonce type shit.

I almost said R Kelly but this ass was grown messing with kids.

I mean but hey they can't stop her from doing what she want. We finna be out they hair soon. We grown.

It was time to go and crazy because this nigga performing at the damn block party so that's good.

We got in the car with him and his driver brought us all to the party.

I called Red and finally this hoe answer on the first ring.

"Where u at bitch" I said getting out the car.

"Over here by Markeyvius grandma house. They got roads blocked off and shit mane it is packed the fuck out" she said.

"We finna get a golf cart to bring us shit" I said.

Glock Code |  FanFiction🥰💜 COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें