066

Ariana POV
Few Days later.....

"Man stop playing with me you got my chain??" Herb asked.

"Bitch fuck u and that weak ass chain u know damn well ian got that shit fuck outta here goofy" I said.

"Bitch u got so much fucking mouth keep that same energy bitch" he said.

I hung up in his face.

"He a goofy nigga huh papa??" I asked and he laughed.

"Hey fat Man U hungry??" I asked yosohn and I picked him up.

"Ma ma" he said playing with my hair.

"Huh papa" I answered and he reached up for the cereal.

"Boy u know u can't get them when u grow all ur teeth then I'll let u eat them. U want cheeto puffs??" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Give ma ma kiss. Mhmmmm" i said poking my lips out and he gave me kiss and I sat him on my counter and fixed him some Cheeto puffs.

I put him in his high chair and let him eat his cheeto puffs and watch NickJR.

I turned my music on and started cleaning the living room.

I went upstairs to clean up and I looked out my window and seen two black SUVs pulling into my driveway.

"Bitch what the fuck" I said to myself and grabbed my phone and called Tae.

"Hey bitch" he said answering.

"Bitch it's two black SUVs outside I'm scared" I said and he laughed.

"Big scary ass hoe go out der and fight they ass" Tae said.

"Bitch I'm serious shit fuck lemme go get my baby" I said running down the steps and I picked him up out the high chair.

They started knocking on the door hard and I ran upstairs and put yosohn in his bed.

"Stay here papa momma promise I'll be back" I told him and he whined and I turned his tv up and put Coco on for him and he calmed down and I handed him his sippy cup and I closed his door and put my robe on.

I walked back downstairs and walked to the door.

"Hello??" Tae said.

"Shit I forgot u was on the phone" I said walking to the kitchen counter to get my phone.

"Bitch did u see who it was??" He asked.

"No bitch I was going until u said sum" I said walking to the door and I looked thru the peephole and that shit was black.

"Oh these niggas Faith Evans me bitch put they thumb over my peephole." I told Tae and he laughed.

"WHO IS IT??" I yelled and they ain't say nun.

I put my phone in the table next to the door and I opened it slowly and seen herb and his homies.

I closed it fast then this bitch kicked my door in.

"IS U FUCKING CRAZY??" I yelled out and he grabbed me by my throat and put me against the wall and I gasped for air.

"ARIANA WHATS GOING ON??" Tae yelled out and his homie ended the call.

His body guards went in my kitchen to grab my knives.

"Y'all wait outside" herb told his homies. They left and he slammed the door with his other hand.

Tears fell down my face and I kicked him in his dick and I ran upstairs to my room and he chased me.

He picked me up and slammed me on the floor and I winced in pain.

"U GON STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME. Where my chain?? You love starting stuff with my girl after I fell your ass to stop u never listen right?? Ima do yo ass just like u used to do me bitch. It don't feel good to get beat on right??" He asked laughing then he smacked me and I held my face and I punched him in his face and ran to yosohn room and I locked the door and looked in my closet off my taser and couldn't find it.

"Ma ma" yosohn called out then this nigga kicked his door in.

He pulled me by my hair and slammed me on the floor and punched me and kicked me in my ribs and I groaned.

I spit out blood and shit started getting blurry and I looked up and saw him walking out the room with my son.

I screamed and limped out the room and ran downstairs and I saw him taking my baby to his friends and I ran to the car to try to get him but they pulled off and he grabbed me by my hair.

"Ian Tell u to fucking leave that house" he said dragging me on the concrete then up the stairs into my house while I constantly screamed.

I reached for my phone and he grabbed it he broke my shit in half and he dragged me up the steps and I scratched him with my nails.

"Bitch ouch" he said and dropped me and I tried to run but he tripped me.

"HERB STOPP" I screamed as he dragged me by my ankle.

I kicked him and he let me go and I ran down the steps to look for any spare knives but Ian see shit.

I turned around and boom.

Nigga punched me in my fucking eye and I fell back. Last thing I heard was banging on the door.

He dragged me up the stairs and locked me in the room with him and beat me some more.

I blacked out.

I opened my eyes and seen him on top of me punching me and I turned over and spit out the blood.

Blacked out again.

I was laid out like ebony from players club. I tried all I could I was too weak to fight back.