047

Juicy POV

I woke up and checked my phone and I had likes and comments on then baby shower.

I forgot to upload the picture of me cutting yosohn cake.

❤️: 5M 💭:99K
@TheRealKyleSister: K I N G👑💙

I put my phone down and I kicked Jonathan off the bed.

"WHO THERE??" His ass yelled out when he got up with his face mask on. And he took it off and seen me.

I laughed.

"Bitch u look retarded" I told him as I got out the bed.

"Bitch yo penguin walking ass get on my nerves shit play too much" he said getting back on the bed.

"Get up u gotta help me belly cast" I told him as I walked in the bathroom.

"Where herb ass??- oh never mind. Let me guess u did that too??" he said then he seen herb laying on the floor.

I nodded and smiled.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the hot water on.

I walked back in my room and yawned.

Jonathan went in the living room.

"Why u leave me?" I asked him.

"Cuz hoe I wanna watch tv with my other baby momma" he said laying on the couch with Trouble.

I closed the door and locked it.

"Babe get up" I told herb.

"Leave me loneeee" he said in a drowsy voice.

"I'll give u some pussy" I told him.

"Nigga u can't even get no dick right now ion want no pussy" he said getting up to get on the bed.

"Ahh shut up" I said and I took my clothes off and put them in my hamper.

I looked at herb and this nigga was staring at me while biting his lip.

"Nigga stop looking at me" I said then walked in the bathroom and locked the door.

I got in the shower and started washing my body and turned around and seen herb ass opening the door.

"I thought I locked the door" I said.

"Nigga u did forget I'm from chiraq we known for picking at Locks" he said.

"Damn shame" I said rinsing my body off and I looked and seen him sitting on the counter watching me.

"Nigga u must like that u see" I said turning the water off.

"It's mine so of course ima like what I see" he said.

I dried off and I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth and herb got behind me.

"Move boy" I said as I finished and started to put my cleanser on.

"Keke do u love me are u riding say u never ever leave from beside me" he sung and started recording.

I washed my face off and dried it.

"Keep playing and imma kill u and keke don't play" I told him walking into the bedroom.

"Sike" He said as he got in the shower.

I put my thong on and some sweat pants on.

I slid into my Gucci slides.

"Babe I'm finna run to Walmart to get the belly cast I'll be back" I yelled out.

"Okayyyy" He said and I put a tank top on and I grabbed my phone.

I walked out my room and closed the door back.

"Bitch where u going??" Trouble asked as I walked towards the living room.

"To Buy my belly cast" I said.

"I wanna come I need a few feminine things" Tye said.

"Me too" Gully said scratching her head.

"Damn do y'all have the same period?? Y'all do every damn thing the same" Jonathan said.

"Yes we do" Gully said.

"Y'all ass shoulda been twins instead of auntie and niece" Ivy said sitting on the kitchen counter.

"And that's period" Tootie said eating noodles.

"U gay as hell" Jonathan said laughing.

"NIGGA U GAY TOO" we all said to Jonathan and he laughed.

"Y'all crazy anyways come on girls let's go" I said walking out the house.

I seen Bib and Nem cars outside and I walked back in.

"The boys slept here too??" I asked.

"Yup they upstairs in the other guest room" Ivy said.

"Oh" I said then I walked out the house with Tye and Gully.

We got in my Benz and we pulled off.

"Nigga u forgot ur bra" Gully said.

"My titties hurt Ian finna wear no bra. I'm just going to the store other females that have been pregnant will understand my situation. And I never wear a bra tuhh" I said pulling off.

"Umm u sagging today" Tye said.

"Shit ion care they gon go back Normal when I have him" I said.

Target just down the street so this really was a 5 min drive.

I parked the car and we got out.

We went our separate ways. I should have had a guard to come with me but I can handle myself in public. Fans run up sometimes asking for pictures and Ian gon be rude so I take a pic with them. When I'm in the mood.

I walked the baby isle. I grabbed the belly cast.

I got a lot of things from the baby shower yesterday. But I wanna buy more.

I grabbed a Humidifier, Diaper Cream and Aveeno products.

I walked to the register and bought the stuff.

I looked up and seen Tye and Gully at the Starbucks.

I walked to them.

"Y'all ready??" I asked.

"Yes" they said.

We walked out the store and got back in the car.

"Y'all want sum to eat??" I asked

"Yeah" they both said.

"What y'all want??" I asked.

"McDonald's"Gully said.

"KFC" Tye said.

I pulled up to both the spots and got them they fold and drove back to the house.