006

Juicy| Later that day..

"Hoe I'm tired damn" Trouble said.

"Exactly lord" I said and I looked at the time that read 4:30pm.

"3 mo hours" trouble said taking her lashes off.

"Yes bitch ugh why the hell we got two jobs again??" I asked her.

"Cuz hoe both of the jobs were our dream jobs" Trouble said.

"Hoe it was yo damn idea shit we coulda waited till we got fired from footlocker to work here shit" I said stocking the shelves.

"Girl we can work full time whenever we get fired or quit hush" she said folding the clothes.

"Ehh i guess" I said putting up the clothes she fold.

"Hi welcome to Victoria's Secret. Please look around and if u need anything ill be at ur service" I said as customers walked in.

"Bitch why the hell did I say I wanna work full time bitch I am motherfucking tied" Diamond said.

"Imagine working at Footlocker and here. Chile I'm tired of seeing the same faces" Trouble said walking to the cash register.

"At least y'all making extra damn money" Diamond said.

"Girl Juicy making all the money not me. Tuh she do hair on the side, work at footlocker, and work here" Trouble said patting her head.

"Chileee that ain't nun my ahh trynna save up before my damn daddy get out. Me doing hair is a side hustle" I said organizing stuff.

"Better than this. Girl we need sugar daddies" Diamond said to Trouble.

"Tuhh yes girl I'm finna get me one alright sus" Trouble said.

"Girl can I tell her abt the dm??" I asked Trouble.

"Girl What dm??" Diamond asked.

"Gone head. I'm finna go help these customers I'll be back" she said.

"So she was like she got a DM from Trouble the Atlanta rapper dude. Kesha Dem" I told her putting the stickers on the shirts.

"GIRLLLLL the dude with the big d. The one Lil Baby, baby muva Sister was messing with and he was like she was dry as fuck?" Diamond asked putting the prices on the clothes.

"Yes. She was like he dm her and was like he trynna fw her" I told her.

"Girl he fine no cap she better hop onnat real fast. Shit that can be her sugar daddy but she better careful cuz they said he got a big thang her shit gon be looser than blac Chyna pussy." Diamond said.

"HELLLLLLL NAWLLLL" I said busting out laughing.

She laughed. "Guh I'm foreal her shit gon be stretched out shit dem type of niggas hard to motherfuckin handle I swear" she said. "But Girl shit lemme go find me a baller".

"Same but ion want no nigga that pay for everything I got I wanna buy my own stuff so if we ever break up his ahh won't try to hit me with that "I paid for everything u own" type shit" I told her.

"Yeah u right" she said.

"Let's go ring them up" I said walking to the register.

Me, Diamond, Trouble and a few of our white coworker we don't talk to are the only ones working. They need to hire some more black folks but shit it's low key fun being the only three black workers around this time.

I rung my customers up and allat boring ass shit.

Customers paid and left and other hoes walked in and we greeting them.