027

Juicy POV

I woke up and yawned and looked at my phone and herb was still otp.

I got up and went in the bathroom and I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I took a quick shower and got out and dried off and put my lotion on and deodorant.

I put my thong on and put my black biker shorts. I put my sports bra on and I sprayed perfume on me.

Today we are stopping in Mexico and we going bike riding.

"Goodmorning" Herb said.

"Goodmorning sleepy head how u slept??" I said putting my scarf on.

"Ight but good as hell now that I'm waking up seeing u" he said smiling then he got out his bed and walked to the bathroom.

I smiled. "Boy stawppppp" I said putting my lip gloss on.

"Where u finna go??" He asked the muted the phone so he can pee.

"We stopping in Mexico then we going out to ride bikes" I told him cutting the bathroom light off then he took his self off mute.

"Sounds fun as hell. Next cruise u go on I'm coming" he said.

"U better" I said smiling.

"Ight I'm finna take a shower and get ready to go on tour. Imma call u when I get to Atlanta" he said.

"Ight love ya" I said.

"Love you too lil girl" he said.

"I wasn't a lil girl when u was giving me dem hickeys"I said and I hung up.

I bust out laughing and I checked my insta.

❤️: 1.5M
@NoLimitHerbo: Missin' You🥴😩

I smiled when I seen herb post. I liked it.

I'm glad my face wasn't showing. We keeping it a secret.

Taking things slow. I found out key ass was cheating thru the whole relationship he was cheating on me with Memphis Bre and Youngboy exes Bre and Jania.

I had to go get my pussy checked when I found that out. Hoes was dming me pictures of him and them bitches. I'm glad my shit came back clear.

I called my dad and he answered.

"Where u at??" He asked.

"Leaving the room right now" I said leaving out the room.

"Hurry up before u get left" he said.

"Ight I'm coming right now" I said and I hung up and ran to the elevator and got on.

Anyways I met up with the fam and we got on a separate boat that took us over to Mexico. We got off and went to the 4 wheeler place.

I got on my four wheeler and put tha bandanna around my mouth so when I drive the dust don't get in my mfsce.

"Take my picture real quick" I told Tootie and he rolled his eyes and took it.

"Thanks bitch" I said smacking his head when he took it.

"I should delete it" he said handing me the phone.

"Trouble riding with me" I asked and dad nodded.

"But this hoe can't drive" Trouble said.

"Ur pregnant remember if yo ass flip off by ur self that's gon be yo ass" Munchie said fixing her hair.