037

Juicy POV

I woke up in the hospital.

"Mane not this shit again" I said then I scanned the room.

"Why am I in the hospital?? Again" I asked.

"U passed out" my dad said.

"Obviously, why??" I asked.

Trouble(Angel) was laying on Trouble chest with tears running down her face.

"What happen before I passed out?? And why the fuck my head hurting so bad??" I asked.

My momma wiped her tears.

"Fuck y'all crying for??" I asked.

Herb cleared his throat. "Diamond died last night" he told me.

"And you passed out and kinda hit ur head on the floor" Ivy said wiping her tears.

"It's not true" I said with tears falling down my face.

"It's true" my dad said.

"Nooo" I said crying and I balled my fist.

Trouble (Angel) got up and walked out the room. Trouble got up and walked out to go get her.

My heart dropped.

"Mom is it true??" I asked crying.

She nodded with tears falling down.

"Mommyyy" I said crying hard and herb hugged me and wiped my tears.

My momma came and hugged me too.

I was so fucking hurt.

Ian even get to tell her I love her. Ian get to tell her I was pregnant.

Somebody u grew up with can just leave u in a flash.

I wish I spent more time with her. I'm hurting inside.

"Where Red?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Hospital" Kendra answered.

"Why??" I asked.

"They shot her house up 100 times" My momma said.

"She okay??" I asked.

"Yeah" Kendra said. "They ain't told her what happen yet cuz they don't want her stressing right now".

Week Later.....

Today is Diamonds funeral and ion think I'm ready for this.

❤️:4M
@JuicyAzariah: I'm not suppose to question god but why did he have to take u from me??😭💔mane come back. Who am I gon call when nobody else pick up the phone for me?? Diamond please come back😫. I'm hurting so bad right now. I'm not even suppose to be under stress right now. U always called me to make sure I take my medicine so I won't pop off on a bitch if red and Trouble wasn't around. She was my real doctor. I remember when we was 10 and we walked to big daddy restaurant (grandad) before he died and them girls was in the shop and I was ready to pop off but u told me them hoes not worth it don't even waste my time. Mane what am I going to do without u?? I'm hurt bad💔😭. U was my peace the only one to calm me down if I'm upset. But if a hoe go too far best believe we gon pop off. I remember when we first got our job at Victoria's Secret together and we almost got fired cuz that lady cussed us out cuz they didn't have a Extra Extra Large in the shirt and we almost beat her ass😂. We had so many memories together. U always told me when u die you don't want me being no pussy and crying bad cuz god calls u up when he is ready for u. It wasn't ur time mane😢😭. I've always ignored it cuz I thought we was gon grow old together 💔😭. I failed u😭😔I told u and diamond to stay in Atlanta but y'all didn't want to Memphis was y'all heart. I love you diamond💔😔😭ur forever in my heart. I know ur looking down at me. Tell Big Daddy and Bleeky I said I love them for me😔. My Guardian Angel has earned her wings🕊❤️. Rest in Paradise My Angel 👼. You said at ur funeral play ur music and u want me to sing at ur funeral and imma make sure that happen baby.💔😢.

I put my Chanel Black Shades on and my White Dress on. And grabbed my White red bottoms.

"Baby u ready??" Herb asked walking in my room.

"Yeah" I said clearing my throat and I looked at our picture on my dresser.

"Come on y'all" my momma said and we walked out the house.

We got in the limousine with Ma, Kendra, Trouble(Angel), Trouble, Jumari, Dad, Sisters, and My aunties.

Herb held my hand.

I put my Chanel pin on my dress.

Me and Trouble was matching.

U can see my bump in this dress it's very noticeable.

Trouble held my other hand.

"You good??" Dad asked me and I nodded.

We pulled up to the church.

Herb helped me out the car and he held my hand.

I saw red and she walked to me and hugged me.

"I love you" I told her as I hugged her back.

"I love you too" she said wiping her tears.

Me, Trouble and Red are matching.

She went to hug Trouble.

"Ight y'all ready??" I asked them.

"Yeah" Trouble said handing JuMari to Trouble.

"Babe u got it??" Herb asked.

"Yeah" I said.

I held Trouble and Red hand.

My dad, Herb, Trouble, Tootie and our mommas walked behind us.

We began to walk up the steps.

I cleared my throat.

I can't do this. I can't see my baby in that casket.

I looked back at herb and he rubbed my back.

"Breathe" He said and I took a deep breath.

The ushers opened the doors and we walked in together holding hands.

Trouble and Red squeezed my hand.

We walked down the isle and all heads turned towards us.

We began to approach the casket and I stopped and i started crying.

I broke down and herb caught me before I fell to the floor. Trouble and Red hugged me and cried.

This shit is so mfn hard to handle.

I got up and my momma wiped my tears and fanned me.

"I can't do this" I said laying my head on herb chest.

"Come on Juicy" Red said wiping her tears.

"Drink this come on u putting stress on the baby calm down" my dad said giving me water and I drunk it.

"Okay I'm ready" I said standing up straight.