026

Juicy POV / Hour Later

"Take my picture real quick" I said to Gully and she did and I tried to post it.

❤️:89K
@JuicyAzariah: Pull up🤤🖤🛥

"Bitch Ian got no damn reception" I said walking around holding my phone up trynna get reception on this damn boat.

"Hahaha that's what yo ass get" Tootie said and I pushed him in the pool on the boat.

"Why u do that u know that boy can't swim" Dad said.

"Jump yo ass in der and get him then" Munchie said.

"Nawl I cant Swim. Lollipop go get him" dad said to the body guard and he jumped in and grabbed Tootie.

"U crazy bitch I almost drowned" Tootie said catching his breath.

"Nigga u was in 3 feet how tf u almost drown" I said and I laughed.

"You going out sad both of y'all, Tootie and Dad" Trouble said laughing

We all walked to our rooms. Me and trouble and dad and Tootie had our own separate rooms, Tye, Ivy and Gully shared and my aunties shared. We didn't bring the kids with us just Tootie and the girls.

I changed into my light reflection bathing suit.

I wet my hair and put my head wrap on.

Trouble put her bikini on and put her hair up.

We made our way to the jacuzzi and the sun was going down. It was so beautiful.

I got in the jacuzzi and I fixed my top.

"Take my picture real quick" I told Trouble and she grabbed my phone and took my picture.

❤️: 1M 💭:55K
@JuicyAzariah: He asked me if I was bad 😈I said "baby I'm the worst"💍💋

@NoLimitHerbo: Damn😍😍